Edgar vs. Dillashaw or Cruz?

Cruz for sure , Tj doesn’t deserve anything after his performance

Edgar vs Cruz the obvious fight to make.

I wish Frankie would've called Dom out in the broadcasting booth lmao

Frankie-TJ would be my preference but Frankie-Dom is a great fight as well.

Edgar gets a win over a top5 so he gets Cruz?

Sounds like UFC shit tier matchmaking rubbing off on Sherdog.

Why not give Frankie vs the loser of Moraes/Sandhagen?

When frankie hears how absolutely terrible and biased dom was calling the munhoz fight, frankie should wallet to kick the shit outta him.

I'd rather TJ fight the winner of Marlon/Sandhagen.

TJ would work Frankie or Cruz at this point in their careers tbh.

I kind of like the idea of Aldo/Cruz though.

Freddy Edwards vs Cruz would be a good fight, meanwhile they can feed Cheetos Rivera to Baldo so he finally gets a win at BW, then maybe they can do Baldo vs Cruz.

Dillashaw can fight a top contender, and if he wins he can dispose of Yan.

maxresdefault.jpg

is the fight to make
These guys were two weight class apart this time,Jeez. What a warrior Frankie is.

I'd rather TJ fight the winner of Marlon/Sandhagen.

TJ would work Frankie or Cruz at this point in their careers tbh.

I kind of like the idea of Aldo/Cruz though.
Marlon should be getting a Title shot if he beats Sandhagen

Dillashaw vs Ngannou.

I'm joking of course, but I just want to see Dillashaw flatlined.

I'd rather see Frankie tool Dom.

But i don't think either fight is next. I don't think Silly Dilly deserves a returning title shot but it's what he's going to get. And Dom is too far back for that to make sense. Edgar has staked himself above Munhoz, so the only people in front of him are Yan and Sterling fighting for the belt, Cody going fly, and Corey fighting Moraes.
Best case scenario for Frankie is Corey beats Moraes, Dilly fights winner of Yan-Sterling, and Edgar fights Corey for next.

Cruz hasn't won a fight since 2016, what can you do with the guy? He got out classed by Cody, took 3+ years off then got smashed by Cejudo. Presumably he should be fighting someone well out of contention.

I don't think beating Cruz moves Edgar forward at all, if Frankie is still looking to work his way to a title shot.

Dillashaw is interesting, although he be returning unranked with two years off.

Dillashaw is able to fight early 2021, which is only a few months away. Which fight would you rather see?

Edgar vs Dillashaw or
Edgar vs Cruz

?
I'd like Cruz vs Aldo and Edgar vs TJ.

Dillashaw is able to fight early 2021, which is only a few months away. Which fight would you rather see?

Edgar vs Dillashaw or
Edgar vs Cruz

?
Definitely cruz. I love that matchup also I'm worried Edgar will take a bad concussion with TJ (although we've not seen him post epo).

Edgar gets a win over a top5 so he gets Cruz?

Sounds like UFC shit tier matchmaking rubbing off on Sherdog.

Why not give Frankie vs the loser of Moraes/Sandhagen?
Dom is the BW GOAT, stupid numbers don't matter. Just like beating Anderson was big for Adesanya hype, a win over Dom will be a bigger deal then the loser of some fight.

Back