EDIT: (WITH VIDEO)Fedor sparring with Hesdy Gerges. Looking old.

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Fedor is in Holland in the final stage of his camp for Mir. Good thing is he is no longer wearing the knee brace. Hopefully he can have some mobility in the fight.

Last edited:
Bellator HW tournament new poster:

14589173-naked-seniors-fighting-isolated-on-white-background--Stock-Photo.jpg

Glad he is pitting in work in Holland instead of staying just in Russia atleast his standup will or should atleast be a bit better.

Hope his knee is ok tho I still don't fully think it was a big deal to begin with.

Hopefully he's also drilling some TDD.

If we're gonna see headhunting Fedor and Mir somehow ends up on top, it won't be pretty.

I'm hoping for Chael/Fedor semis.

How's he looking old? He looks in good shape actually.

Yeah he's 41 lmfao.......

Of course he looks slow, its a still picture!

Wow that's a bad pic, he looks miserable.

Hopefully he's also drilling some TDD.

If we're gonna see headhunting Fedor and Mir somehow ends up on top, it won't be pretty.

I'm hoping for Chael/Fedor semis.
Yeah mir is dangerous and he is ruthless once he grabs a limb
Mir is very chinny which I favour fedor. Just hope fedo r finishes once he lands

Glad he is pitting in work in Holland instead of staying just in Russia atleast his standup will or should atleast be a bit better.

Hope his knee is ok tho I still don't fully think it was a big deal to begin with.

Well he went to holland for some days for most of his recent fights afaik but he still stays mainly in russia.

He looks actually in super shape. He has abs??

The video's very Mcgregorian in how great Hesdy looks.

Spending only two weeks in Holland may not end up being the best decision regardless.

Back