Edmund Was Talking Crap to Werdum(Gif)

Stipe making him do a nose dive into the canvas got rid of Joker Werdum. Now he's back to attitude Werdum like in Pride

I dont have any love for edmund,but werdum almost singlehandedly started a huge brawl where alot of people could have gotten hurt live on ppv. Yes edmund should have kept his mouth shut,but werdum poured gasolin on the fire completley. Luckily cooler heads prevailed.

100% correct..

they had a chance to fight for 15 mins.

the fact they had energy to fight more after the fight shows they didnt go to all of their ability

Edmund was coming up behind him, Werdum turned and confronted the threat. Edmund was already squared up when he comes into view and moving toward Werdum and only stopped because Werdum saw him.
You dont see any of that in the camera. All you see is werdum take a stroll over to where edmund is and kick him

I dont think there is a more deserving person of a kick in the entire mma world than that idiot... however thats not a cool way to behave from Werdum... at the end of the day "idiots" dont matter, he could have just ignored him like a little piece of insignificant shit

edmond is a piece of shit, and browne is a joke, nice squad you got there Ronda

Edmund got
Straight disrespected.

Lels gtfo Edmund

My respect for Werdum shot up 10 fold after that.

I noticed that immediately. Having lived in Hawaii for three years I know the locals did too. He's going to lose respect
We're talking about Edmond. Not Honda, not his kids, not a good friend, not a fellow Hawaiian.... Edmond.

UnsightlyCleanCrow.gif

Browne frontin like he wants to fight Werdum. I mean its not like he had 15 minutes to try and fight Fabricio before that....

If he wasn't gonna aim for the head, Werdum should've slapped him (stockton style) instead.

Although I'm sure that got him some new fans in the MMA community.

Back