Edwards: Jorge RAT-VIDAL hit me with a cheap shot, then ran behind security: Sucker Punch CONFIRMED.

It does make me laugh how some people are acting like Masvidal was being a "gangster" or whatever, like he would have done that if he wasnt being filmed as part of a live broadcast in a room full of security. He knew he could get a few pre emptive shots in without facing any physical repercussions. Pay attention to what he does after he throws the punches btw, he backs well off out of the shot even though nobody is actually restraining him.

Lets be honest, if Conor did what Masvidal did he'd be crucified for it.

Mess with a thug, and you'll get served a three piece and a soda.

65774dca01e080343fd832cbec126859

Mess with a fast food employee and you'll get served a one piece with no biscuit.

099430-600x600-A.jpg

It does make me laugh how some people are acting like Masvidal was being a "gangster" or whatever, like he would have done that if he wasnt being filmed as part of a live broadcast in a room full of security. He knew he could get a few pre emptive shots in without facing any physical repercussions. Pay attention to what he does after he throws the punches btw, he backs well off out of the shot even though nobody is actually restraining him.

Lets be honest, if Conor did what Masvidal did he'd be crucified for it.
I agree, Leon is a big guy and a fighter but he was not alone he was with his brother who is an even bigger mma fighter.
Masvidal would have gotten whooped if security was not there.

Does anybody have the brighter version of the video? I seen it here the day after it happened but can't find the thread

I love how everybody just hears the side of the story they want to hear and believe it 100%

Yeah, people on Shersdog are delusional if they think Masdvidal could take on Leon+his team
people want to believe jorge was acting on his street instincts, when the reality is his street instincts would have sensed a stomping without the camera and crew.

people want to believe jorge was acting on his street instincts, when the reality is his street instincts would have sensed a stomping without the camera and crew.
He knew security was there. There is no way on the "street" he would roll up to a gang of mma fighters and sucker punch one.

Yeah, people on Shersdog are delusional if they think Masdvidal could take on Leon+his team

This is embarrassing even for a shitposter like you.

"Hurr Durr Leon and 3 other guys would kick Jorge's ass!!!1!1!"

Edwards and Masvidal squared up, and Edwards got his shit pushed in.

Anderson Silva was one of the best ever. I suggest a name change to C.M. Punk or Mickey Gall. Maybe one of the really shitty wmma fighters?

Fuck outta here, clown.

I really don't think people know what suckerpunch means.

Throwing the first punch does not make it a suckerpunch. If you're face to face talking shit to someone, in no way can it even be a sucker punch if you get hit by that person

Throwing the first punch does not make it a suckerpunch. If you're face to face talking shit to someone, in no way can it even be a sucker punch if you get hit by that person
If you walk up to someone..hands behind your back...then start throwing punches. That is a sucker punch

A sucker punch is when you're not seeing the person. Like being punched from behind. Masvidal did throw the first strike. But he got right in his face after he was talking shit. He shouldn't have thrown any strikes but he did.

Not really a sucker punch, cheap sure. But he did get in his face, face to face so to speak. I've seen legit sucker punches. Just YouTube "knockout game" those are tons of sucker punches. My friend was sucker punched by a bouncer years ago. Started a lawsuit until it was settled out of court.

Not really a sucker punch, cheap sure. But he did get in his face, face to face so to speak. I've seen legit sucker punches. Just YouTube "knockout game" those are tons of sucker punches. My friend was sucker punched by a bouncer years ago. Started a lawsuit until it was settled out of court.
A sucker punch is a cheap punch

Back