Egyptian lawyer: It is the national duty of men to rape women who wear ripped jeans

I agree but not for reasons of female modesty but because I think it's fucking retarded. Only latinas with thick legs and big asses should be wearing ripped jeans and only very tight ones.

You are right. Luckily all those other Muslims in the clip were outraged, so we don’t have to rely on our ethnocentric perspective to condem Mr. Rape Jeans, Esq.

I'm not surprised. By Islamic, "standards" Egypt is a First World country.

Different culture, hard to judge

Pics of said specimens or STFU
Science requires a sample
ok. Here's a small dump. Gonna spoil it to not derail the thread.

YOU GET NOTHING!!!! AHAHAHA
evlhnk.gif

I mean...it takes a lot of self control to not do anything when they're seducing us with their low cut tank tops exposing half their boobs and skin tight yoga ripped pants exposing the curves of their ass and showing the silky skins on their thighs. And god forbid we look at them for more than a split second, otherwise we're perverts who are mentally raping them.

Don't want to be treated like a slut, don't dress like one. Simple! Though I admit raping them for ripped jeans is a bit over the top. Wonder what he'll do/say if he comes to America where every other girl is half naked and this is during WINTER at NIGHT!!

Don't let him know about our nude beaches...

I agree but not for reasons of female modesty but because I think it's fucking retarded. Only latinas with thick legs and big asses should be wearing ripped jeans and only very tight ones.

Ripped jeans is soo 80s. 80s fashion was soo shit.

I say it because im speaking from personal experience dealing with feminism. My sister and her wife are the worlds biggest feminazis but they only ever attack white males. They even admit to hating all white men

Lol'd at sister and her wife.

Your bloodline is tainted.

End it now.

ripped jeans= depravity

harrassing and raping = national duty. teaches morality.

this is where if god existed, this guy would get a direct hit from a lightning bolt.

I he does exist I think he would like us to out the haters from the Godly.

If so, he has been waiting a long, long time as we would seem to utterly disappoint.

Hopefully he and people who share similar thoughts dont win the diversity visa lottery.

Where is all the feminist outrage?
Did you read the article?
Mr al-Wahsh’s remarks have prompted fury across the country and Egypt’s National Council for Women announced it plans to file a complaint against the TV channel.

I don't know why I came in here expecting pics of Egyptian chicks in ripped jeans, but goddamn it, I did.

Back