News El Cucuy: "I looked over my shoulder and he stopped dead in his tracks. I saw the biggest FEAR ever"

dekuta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tony reflecting on UFC 229 and Conor fighting for the interim belt

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/tony-ferguson-says-saw-fear-conor-mcgregors-eyes-saw-backstage-180400

"It was funny I actually saw Conor in the back at the (UFC 229) weigh-ins," said Ferguson.

"He was strutting up, doing his thing and I could see his shadow. I looked over my shoulder and he has stopped in his tracks. I saw fear. I saw the biggest fear ever.

"He forgot for a split second - the same way I saw him over at [Floyd] Mayweather, when he was over at the presser - when I saw that, he doesn't want a piece of me.

"Management will make sure that I don't ever touch that guy because I'll make that dude mince meat. I'll chop that dude up and feed him to the dogs.

"Then you got Khabib; he's a game opponent; a real fighter. I don't know about that B.S. that happened afterwards but emotions flare inside there.

"You guys have no idea what we have to prepare for. I recommend any of you guys to go pick up a pair of gloves and hand wraps and spar somebody. See if that makes you excited a little. If that does excite you, then you're in the right sport."

Last edited:
El Cucuy is EL CABRA

Should have never been stripped. Best resume in the division. #truechamp #lwgoat

907233596.jpg.0.jpg

I dig him as a fighter but I wish he'd shut his cocky yap every once in a while. Tough as nails but that chin isn't going to hold up forever.

El Cucuy the best LW on the planet.

He's coming for that strap.

TS is obsessed with Tony fighting Conor.

Are you Tony?

On one hand, Tony makes a good case.
On the other, Conor has massive balls.
Anyone willing to fight Jose Scarface Aldo, i'm gonna respect that man.

Word Khabib ain't true champ til he beats Tony

He's one of the more exciting guys to watch in MMA today...but his trash talk is just awful

El Cucuy is EL CABRA

Should have never been stripped. Best resume in the division. #truechamp #lwgoat

907233596.jpg.0.jpg
Should have been bumped up to the undisputed champ but they were fucking around. They didn't want to take Conor's belt away until the night of the fight and that resulted in Khabib vs Al for the belt lol. I don't think that's ever happened before. You have a champ that you know isn't going to defend... They bumped Aldo up to the undisputed champ, why not Tony?

The funny thing is that they were the reason Tony got injured, putting a stupid wire in his way. Should have gotten workers comp and definitely should not have been stripped.

Fun fighter to watch, but I'm not sure I'd be bragging about being so damn ugly that it shocks people when they see it.

Tony's a bum.

Hardcore fans know that Khabib needs to unify late in 2019 vs the interim champ. Which will obviously be the winner of Conor (2-2 in his last 4) vs Cowboy (3-4 in his last 7).

Tony should fight some fringe top 15 bum or better yet just get released and fight other bums in the PFL. The UFC has no time for a boring bum like Tony who never has exciting fights and who's won a measly 11 fights in a row.

#snapbumjitsu
#pflbound

Back