Media El Cucuy IS REBORN. - UPDATE !! (Goggins)

I was been thinking of new angle for this fight in addition to this being #1 contender for next year annual BMF belt.

Many do not know this, but Tony his last name was actually, in fact, not Ferguson but Padilla.

In essential, this next battle for Tony was #BattleOfPaddy between Tony Padilla vs Baddy Paddy.

giphy.gif

Do you was been agree?

#OneTruePaddy

Many people was have so many much angry to the tough #AmericanHero #DavidGoggins. Was you ever been think that maybe El Cucuy Tony "Armand" Ferguson Padilla was actualment going to become crazy motivational man like him? Do you not see lifelong friendship bromantic blossoming within this meeting?

Imagine they was train together, he was teach Goggins how to improve pain tolerance even many much more than was possible for him, while Goggins he teach Tony Armand to remain hard and have even much tough mindset that was possible for him. Iron was sharpen each another. Then they team up and become crew of men who always remain hard and inspire young men to remain hard as well.

View attachment 1011619
How was this bad?

Or maybe you was just "poopy pants", as Goggins would say.

Many they think "haha they was been so crazy" as if they was been know them, but they was not been know them, son! #ChampionshipOnly
Did you hit your head when you were younger or are you just permanently on blow?

So your suggestion for a guy that's been in a recent hit and run and terrorized his wife when he had delusions of people living in his walls is to get off of his medication lol

LOL, where do you live? in the drug infested nation of the u s and a?

ever heard of therapy and actually taking the responsibility for your mental health?

Bobby is right Tony got his focus entirely in the wrong place.

If Ferguson looks like his old self in this fight, Goggins is going to have a lot of fighters knocking at his door.
Gaethje literally destroyed that version of Tony, took his soul.

Former Navy Seal and Ultra endurance athlete runs races of hundreds of miles and wins them and has the world record for most pull-ups in 24 hours.

His whole thing is mindset and strengthening your resolve by taking your body beyond what you thought was possible.

Whether that's what Tony needs is debatable but he's still got four weeks of regular camp left and whatever he's done for the last six fights clearly hasn't been working.

Except 99.999% of people get injured or hurt/muscle breakdown from that sort of training. It is more of a toughness test than a great way to improve performance.

I think Tony may have been overtraining cardio already. He was just getting skinnier from constantly breaking down muscle, not building muscle.

what else does he have to lose, he's lost 6 in a row. I agree that he's never lacked cardio or toughness, but maybe this flips a switch and he regains some confidence in himself

no shame in losing to Gaethje, Oliveira and Benny. he was competitive and arguably winning against Chandler before getting his head kicked off

he looked abysmal against Nate and his loss to Greene was embarasing as fuck

It takes crazy to teach crazy. It was a crazy idea to begin with but it’s so crazy that it might actually work.

There's been :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in that armour lately especially against Nate and at times against Green. People are shitting on Tony for this intense training but honestly what has he got lose.

Crazy needs crazy to thrive maybe Goggins can respark that nutcase in Tony 1 last time
We really cant say :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:? As in a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in a chain?

It isn't the n word, its got actual usage such as what you just demonstrated.

On topic, Tony is totally shot now. I hope old man Tony is enough to beat Paddy but we're never getting blades n shades Tony again. He's been gone for a long time.

If Ferguson does win I'd love to see him against Miller at UFC 300 for a double retirement bout.

Back