Elon Musk Agrees to $44b Deal for Twitter

BY8UcIS.jpeg

What a thick piece of shit lol

What you know about me could be writ large on the arse of a flea with a grease pencil.

Cope some more, little fella.

Well, I'd ask you to explain what exactly you think I need to cope with in this context but, from what little I know about you, you lack any forethought or substance to any of your posts so I don't think I'll get a clear answer. You'll just repeat the same talking points you're told to.

Hates product, but uses product.

You like getting spit in the face don't you?
Ain't it just hysterical?

"Yo, this crack dealer ripped me off! It's not the same as it was!"

"Well, I don't smoke crack, but it looks like the same bag of drugs you've always bought."

"Oh', you're sticking up for my dealer? Fuck you! I bet you want to suck his dick! It's different!"

"Oooookay, buddy."

*backs away slowly*...

Ain't it just hysterical?

"Yo, this crack dealer ripped me off! It's not the same as it was!"

"Well, I don't smoke crack, but it looks like the same bag of drugs you've always bought."

"Oh', you're sticking up for my dealer? Fuck you! I bet you want to suck his dick! It's different!"

"Oooookay, buddy."

*backs away slowly*...
What's hysterical is that, that's actual valid criticism.

What I love about this form of self gas lighting though is that they live up to the liberal fetish of being exactly that which they criticize. They are closeted Twitteristas masquerading as twitterphobes.

My 8 year-old is a huge car guy, he watches Scotty Kilmer's channel and now doesnt have a high opinion of Cybertrucks lol

My 8 year-old is a huge car guy, he watches Scotty Kilmer's channel and now doesnt have a high opinion of Cybertrucks lol

his complaints on the cybertruck are all the more reason to buy one <lol>

Hates product, but uses product.

You like getting spit in the face don't you?

Hilarious this is conservatives take now considering prior to Elon buying twitter I told conservatives they should just make up their own social media companies if they didn’t like twitters policies and there was a lot of screeching about their freedom of speech and it being a public utility they were entitled to.

Are you saying prior to Elon buying it the approach of “if you don’t like twitters leadership, just don’t use it” was conservatives approach? Short term memories in here lol.

Last edited:
Last edited:

"We have dug our own grave with the Cybertruck." Elon Musk
first up, your crash test "concern trolling" video was nothing more than hogwash

the concern trolling is off the hook

and as for the rest of your post, I'll trust mkbhd before your trash posts

even throttlehouse, who gave it a very critical but fair analysis, ended up liking it.

people are gonna cry about, then dont buy it, maybe I'll get my early preorder without waiting for years

first up, your crash test "concern trolling" video was nothing more than hogwash

the concern trolling is off the hook

and as for the rest of your post, I'll trust mkbhd before your trash posts

even throttlehouse, who gave it a very critical but fair analysis, ended up liking it.

people are gonna cry about, then dont buy it, maybe I'll get my early preorder without waiting for years

lol@why you need to wait years for a pre-order in the first place.

Look Musk himself criticized the Cybertruck. It's ok to hold onto all the dreams it could have been out of sheer fanboy-ism. It's just silly to think that justifies the price, or makes it a good vehicle.

It's not questionable not even close. Even Jack Dorsey has admitted to it and wanted to fix it but ultimatley ended in disaster once they fact checked an opinion. You seeing some MAGA here and there doesn't really mean much.

The rules are created by some dorks who all congregate in the same silicone valley bubble. You think THEY are making the rules fairly? No chance.

I'm being as genuine as can be. Twitter is a known echo chamber and I'm sure jack Dorsey wants to fix the issue but unfortunately his bias along with anyone in that bubble over there runs way too deep.

What he admitted too was that the rules absolutely lean in favor of the left because of that bias.

You mean when Twitter was a leftist echo chamber?

LOL at thinking I give a fuck about Elon and Twitter. I hope twitter crashes and Elon trips and breaks his neck the stuttering mumbling prick.

Truth is, I take much pleasure in seeing how much time you guys waste on him. This thread started in 2022 and the lefties in here have spent that time perpetuating his failure by using his platform as fodder.

But I'm the one who's cucked? LOL.
Keep his name (and balls) in your mouth, I'm sure he's losing a lot of sleep over it.

Whines about biased Jack Dorsey and the dorks in his bubble and the unfairness of twitter then turns around and whines people shouldn’t waste their time criticizing the head of twitter when it’s a different guy.

Hahahahahaha

Hilarious this is conservatives take now considering prior to Elon buying twitter I told conservatives they should just make up their own social media companies if they didn’t like twitters policies and there was a lot of screeching about their freedom of speech and it being a public utility they were entitled to.

Are you saying prior to Elon buying it the approach of “if you don’t like twitters leadership, just don’t use it” was conservatives approach? Short term memories in here lol.
It's not a "take" dipshit, it's a legitimate question that appearently you idiots want to continue dodging.

Why use a product if you hate it? Like, 300 pages of leftist dorks using Twitter to complain about........twitter.

Whines about biased Jack Dorsey and the dorks in his bubble and the unfairness of twitter then turns around and whines people shouldn’t waste their time criticizing the head of twitter when it’s a different guy.

Hahahahahaha
LoL, this guy went dumpster diving to find literally anything I've written about Twitter.

I'm not insulating the company from criticism and the modship was absolutely biased towards the left. What I'm currently doing is pointing out the absurdity of using a product you hate.

I've never used twitter because it's a festering boil on societies ass and the world would be a better place without it.

Back