Elon Musk Agrees to $44b Deal for Twitter

It's not a "take" dipshit, it's a legitimate question that appearently you idiots want to continue dodging.

Why use a product if you hate it? Like, 300 pages of leftist dorks using Twitter to complain about........twitter.

if it’s a legitimate question then pose the question to yourself and answer it. Why were you so worked up about Jack’s twitter back then? Why worry about a product you could simply not use and ignore?

You trying to explain this logic is like watching someone spit in the wind so it lands on their own face. Highly amusing. “You like getting spit in your face, don’t you? “

Last edited:
LoL, this guy went dumpster diving to find literally anything I've written about Twitter.

I'm not insulating the company from criticism and the modship was absolutely biased towards the left. What I'm currently doing is pointing out the absurdity of using a product you hate.

I've never used twitter because it's a festering boil on societies ass and the world would be a better place without it.

You posted like you had a lot of insight into twitters bias and leanings back then. Clearly you were using it or else you just made that up which is even more dumb lol.

You really suck at this logic stuff.

if it’s a legitimate question then pose the question to yourself and answer it. Why were so worked up of Jack’s twitter back then? Why worry about a product you could simply not use and ignore?

You trying to explain this logic is like watching someone spit in the wind so it lands on their own face. Highly amusing. “You like getting spit in your face, don’t you? “
You posted like you had a lot of insight into twitters bias and leanings back then. Clearly you were using it or else you just made that up which is even more dumb lol.

You really suck at this logic stuff.
I'm not really understanding the relevance here or the point you're trying to make.

I do consider you one of the dumber posters so could you not spam a million incoherent novels and just form a single point so we could wrap it up earlier than usual?

What exactly am I being accused of and why is that relevant?

I'm not really understanding the relevance here or the point you're trying to make.

I do consider you one of the dumber posters so could you not spam a million incoherent novels and just form a single point so we could wrap it up earlier than usual?

What exactly am I being accused of and why is that relevant?

You posted multiple times whining about Jack Dorsey’s twitter being biased and left leaning. Either you used twitter back then or you had to have read a lot of tweets to form this opinion. Clearly you cared about twitter back then because you felt the need to share your opinion of it publicly multiple times.

Then Musk bought it and suddenly you’re accusing posters of being stupid for caring about Elon’s management, saying why not just ignore or not use it?

Why didn’t you take your own advice back when jack owned it? Why did you read tweets and care about the bias? Why not just ignore it?

You’re trying to criticize people for the same behavior you exhibited and now look like a clown.

You posted multiple times whining about Jack Dorsey’s twitter being biased and left leaning. Either you used twitter back then or you had to have read a lot of tweets to form this opinion. Clearly you cared about twitter back then because you felt the need to share your opinion of it publicly multiple times.

Then Musk bought it and suddenly you’re accusing posters of being stupid for caring about Elon’s management, saying why not just ignore or not use it?

Why didn’t you take your own advice back when jack owned it? Why did you read tweets and care about the bias? Why not just ignore it?

You’re trying to criticize people for the same behavior you exhibited and now look like a clown.
Right, so you're accusing me of being a secret twitter user because I was "whining" about twitter once upon of time and now that Elon owns it ,I'm supposedly running defense by saying "just ignore it" when I should have just taken my own advice and ignored it?

Am I understanding you correctly here?

Right, so you're accusing me of being a secret twitter user because I was "whining" about twitter once upon of time and now that Elon owns it ,I'm supposedly running defense by saying "just ignore it" when I should have just taken my own advice and ignored it?

Am I understanding you correctly here?

How does one form a strong opinion on twitters bias and leanings without dedicating time to using it or reading tweets?

Why did you care back then instead of just ignoring it?

How does one form a strong opinion on twitters bias and leanings without dedicating time to using it or reading tweets?

Why did you care back then instead of just ignoring it?
By having the owner admitting to said bias on Joe Rogan podcast which reaches literally millions of people? Like....it's a part of the conversation you conveniently cherry picked from you imbecile.

Do you even realize how many tweets there are in this thread alone? Are these idiots not trying to reinforce the idea of it being an authoritarian shit app by reposting tweets on a site that is not twitter? Do you really think you need to have twitter in order to be exposed to it?

I've never had an account on an app that I hate. Pointing out that it had a left wing bias and coming in here to periodically rub it in your faces isn't an admission of anything.

Pack it in sherlock Holmes, that's enough for one night.

By having the owner admitting to said bias on Joe Rogan podcast which reaches literally millions of people? Like....it's a part of the conversation you conveniently cherry picked from you imbecile.

Do you even realize how many tweets there are in this thread alone? Are these idiots not trying to reinforce the idea of it being an authoritarian shit app by reposting tweets on a site that is not twitter? Do you really think you need to have twitter in order to be exposed to it?

I've never had an account on an app that I hate. Pointing out that it had a left wing bias and coming in here to periodically rub it in your faces isn't an admission of anything.

Pack it in sherlock Holmes, that's enough for one night.

“Let me tell you all about my opinions on twitter! bu bu but…I never used it and read it. Also I don’t care about it. I just listened to a Joe Rogan podcast on it
and need to vent about what it’s all about. But I’m totally ignoring it like you guys should”

You have been screeching about posters talking about Elon when you had jacks name all up in your mouth and were triggered enough to post about him multiply times when he owned it.

“Let me tell you all about my opinions on twitter! bu bu but…I never used it and read it. Also I don’t care about it. I just listened to a Joe Rogan podcast on it
and need to vent about what it’s all about. But I’m totally ignoring it like you guys should”

You have been screeching about posters talking about Elon when you had jacks name all up in your mouth and were triggered enough to post about him multiply times when he owned it.
<{MingNope}>

if it’s a legitimate question then pose the question to yourself and answer it. Why were you so worked up about Jack’s twitter back then? Why worry about a product you could simply not use and ignore?

All of this bullshit from a guy who said himself that he never has used twitter and never will. I don't think he's an idiot that genuinely can't figure out why someone like me, who has used twitter for a decade and a half, would have some things to say about the ongoing enshittification of a service that I still get a lot value out of. He's the other type of idiot.

Nice devolution from shitposting to empty memery, Darwin.

All of this bullshit from a guy who said himself that he never has used twitter and never will. I don't think he's an idiot that genuinely can't figure out why someone like me, who has used twitter for a decade and a half, would have some things to say about the ongoing enshittification of a service that I still get a lot value out of. He's the other type of idiot.

Nice devolution from shitposting to empty memery, Darwin.
Hates product, but uses product.

"for every action (force) in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction"
Way to go, Newton.

Hates product, but uses product.

"for every action (force) in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction"
Way to go, Newton.

Hates product, tells others they should just ignore it, then listens to podcasts about said product he claims he never touched and rants about it repeatedly publicly.

Hates product, tells others they should just ignore it, then listens to podcasts about said product he claims he never touched and rants about it repeatedly publicly.

why did you care enough to research and rant about Jack’s twitter back then if you cared nothing about it? You never answered that. Because you’re shitting on folks for caring about the product’s management now, when that was you back then.

You’re saying it’s dumb to bitch about a product you use, while you bitched about it and claimed you never used it…which by your logic would be even dumber

I'm waiting on this quote.

Stop dick tucking.

I asked before why you cared back then but you ducked answering that. So that would be the first “duck tuck”.

Because you can’t explain it without being a hypocrite.

How’s whining about a product you claim you never cared about make more sense then if you actually use it? It doesn’t. Unless you like to bitch for the sake of bitching.

Back