Elon Musk Agrees to $44b Deal for Twitter

If it's his business, who gives a fuck? Let him run all his endeavors into the ground.

Elon is already trying to think of a way to dupe Ye into buying Twitter.
Elon is going to lose assloads of money on this deal.
90+% of the revenue is generated by ad dollars. Turn the place into a shit hole and a company that already cant make money will lose even more.
I guess Elon wont be able to afford to trade horses for hand jobs anymore.

You know what, fuck all the billionaires that start their own charities. We need one that just gives Kanye 10B no strings attached so we can just watch what happens afterwards. It would be a car crash the country wouldn’t be able to look away from.

if theyre not happy they can create their own twitter
I would not be the least bit surprised if this is not the result. If he goes through with this he will all but end twitter. This is Elon being Elon if true it could cost him billions. I come from the world of software development this move is preemptive because I bet a lot of people if not 50 percent of the workforce was not already planing to leave. This was happening at OpenAI that is why he got out of it they where losing people left and right. Oh how that Tesla stock doing early to tell but missing two quarters does not show he can run three companies let alone 4.

Same applies: don't be a c*nt.

What the thickies that will celebrate are intentionally missing is that NO company is run by the lay person, so celebrating mass job loss because you don't like the way a company has been run is retarded.

I've worked for companies and bosses I hated. Doesn't mean I deserved to lose my job for taking part in the general day-to-day activities.

We gonna pretend cleaners need to be ethically scrupulous about where they work now? Sounds like cancel culture to me.

If you owned a company, I'm sure you would agree that removing militant commies from your organization is a great thing. Do you think they go to work and do their job like everyone else?

It wouldn't bother me if they dyed their hair blue and had a Marx flag on there desk, but they're activists and actively work to poison the well and co-opt the company. Have people like that in long enough and all the productive people in your company get fired or see the writing on the wall and leave.

Woke activists are poison to any business, and I'm sure twitter has a million of them.

If you owned a company, I'm sure you would agree that removing militant commies from your organization is a great thing. Do you think they go to work and do their job like everyone else?

It wouldn't bother me if they dyed their hair blue and had a Marx flag on there desk, but they're activists and actively work to poison the well and co-opt the company. Have people like that in long enough and all the productive people in your company get fired or see the writing on the wall and leave.

Woke activists are poison to any business, and I'm sure twitter has a million of them.

Sounds like a fantasy story to me, sorry.

The owner of a company (even if they're new) sets out the expectations, and if they're not met, it's a disciplinary/training issue - and you can go down whatever HR channel you like to achieve your preferred outcome.

That's called management.

Manage your work force, it's not THAT hard if you're a competent boss.

You may want to ask these woke activists you call them how they where able to keep Google and Apple out of getting into defense contract business mostly because they are Fing good programmers and work they Fing ass off. Google stays as far away as they can even though they do small projects there major work avoids military side of things. I don't agree with it but Google decided world leading AI work and streaming technology far outweighs defense work money like trillions in both Apple and Googles take. These woke programmers will no doubt be entering some VC office who hates Elon "not to hard to find" and find plenty of funding.

If you are opposed to unions that makes you a terrible person

You may want to ask these woke activists you call them how they where able to keep Google and Apple out of getting into defense contract business mostly because they are Fing good programmers and work they Fing ass off. Google stays as far away as they can even though they do small projects there major work avoids military side of things. I don't agree with it but Google decided world leading AI work and streaming technology far outweighs defense work money like trillions in both Apple and Googles take. These woke programmers will no doubt be entering some VC office who hates Elon "not to hard to find" and find plenty of funding.

I'm not talking about the smart ones because they have better things to do than scream about oppression like the activists types.

Sounds like a fantasy story to me, sorry.

The owner of a company (even if they're new) sets out the expectations, and if they're not met, it's a disciplinary/training issue - and you can go down whatever HR channel you like to achieve your preferred outcome.

That's called management.

Manage your work force, it's not THAT hard if you're a competent boss.

"Sounds like a made up fantasy!"

"You're the boss, just tell them to work"

Yeah, you tell'em my man! As they slowly, carefully, and strategically undermine your organization by setting up shop using DEI departments so they can evangelize their giant steamy woke shit from the top down.

whatever-okay.gif

ntf-Copy-Copy.png

disn-Copy.png

d2-Copy.jpg

d3-Copy.jpg

d4-Copy.jpg

Go get'em, tiger!

<JackieThumbsUp>

"Sounds like a made up fantasy!"

"You're the boss, just tell them to work"

Yeah, you tell'em my man! As they slowly, carefully, and strategically undermine your organization by setting up shop using DEI departments so they can evangelize their giant steamy woke shit from the top down.

whatever-okay.gif

ntf-Copy-Copy.png

disn-Copy.png

d2-Copy.jpg

d3-Copy.jpg

d4-Copy.jpg

Go get'em, tiger!

<JackieThumbsUp>

This has gotta be toilet-think, right?

Sadly that's business. Some lazy unproductive people will lose there jobs but likely some hard working people too . Never an easy decision when you inherit a company like Twitter that has so many useless redundant positions

I’m sure if they have Twitter on their resume, they will bounce back fast, especially if it’s this large of one that makes news. There’s been a few mass tech layoffs lately but none close to 75%. I’d be pretty surprised if they actually did that. What’s I’ve heard is when he originally said he’d be laying people off a few months back was an attempt to get people to just job search and quit ahead of time. Then you avoids severance and other headaches that come with a staff cut. I have no idea if he really means this or not.

It also depends on what they do in Twitter. Being a social media fact checker or hash tag moderator aren't exactly in demand. Maybe they can be a sherdog mod?

He's pretty garbage to work for. I had a couple of developer friends that worked for spaceX out of college to pad the resume then bounced when they got a higher paying gig. Shit benefits, mediocre pay, and expected overtime.

Back