Elon Musk Agrees to $44b Deal for Twitter

There’s tons like this:
FhCkAJZXgAAy2Uh

Elon moved the goalposts just like you have. First he said it just had to say parody and he didn’t specify where. Then he said it has to be in the name. Then he said it has to be in the name and bio. Etc. On and on. But plenty of parodies that aren’t of Elon are just fine because all he really cares about is his ego in this lmao.
Imagine carrying water for a dude soft as fucking warm butter.
Elon next to Trump might be the biggest pussy around. They do have something in common, they were born on 3rd base and love to tell everyone how they hit a triple.

Imagine carrying water for a dude soft as fucking warm butter.
Elon next to Trump might be the biggest pussy around. They do have something in common, they were born on 3rd base and love to tell everyone how they hit a triple.
How dare you mock Elon. He is the greatest man in the world. Have you not ever heard of Worthington's Law?

Good. The superiority of the blue check going away is hilarious, and great. Brought a lot of elites down, and their tears has been entertaining.

It's been what, 2 weeks? Posts like this just shows how effective Twitter and other social media has been at dumbing down the culture and destroying patience.

as is expected

Pretty much.

Yeah, good luck with those. Section 230 protects Twitter from liability for things individual accounts post. Also, not Twitter's fault that Wall Street is so shaky that obviously fake tweets can cause stock to plummet.

Twitter was already hemorrhaging money. If it wasn't, the investors wouldn't have been so eager to sell it off in the first place.

Yeah, good luck with those. Section 230 protects Twitter from liability for things individual accounts post. Also, not Twitter's fault that Wall Street is so shaky that obviously fake tweets can cause stock to plummet.

It was already well on its way there. Otherwise, the investors wouldn't have been so eager to sell it off when they did.
Lolol, that fact you’re so confidently ignorant of Elon musk’s liability here is awesome..
pro tip: 230 has fuck all to do with protecting Elon/ twitter if he directly enables people to create fraudulent accounts. Good thing you’re not his lawyer.

its been what, 2 weeks? and elon is already talking about bankruptcy
You should try reading a whole post, rather than the first line.
Hey Leto.

I don't think you've looked into the counter-claims against Section 230.

The key one is product liability, and that relates specifically to the product enabling illegal behaviours by design.

Let me reiterate - BY DESIGN.

Musk's sledgehammer takeover was hilarious, mainly because he's opening Twitter to serious product liability issues. There will be lawsuits brought to it.

The morons behind Omegle tried to pretend they weren't responsible for what their users did with the platform, but when the platform is used - BY DESIGN - by criminals, the whole platform is in trouble.

Someone using Twitter - and Twitter's brand new sweeping reforms - to plummet stocks, Twitter actually is liable. I know people like to pretend otherwise, but Elon has allowed it to happen, and he will be sued because of it.
Well, good luck to them.
Lolol, that fact you’re so confidently ignorant of Elon musk’s liability here is awesome..
pro tip: 230 has fuck all to do with protecting Elon/ twitter if he directly enables people to create fraudulent accounts. Good thing you’re not his lawyer.
Yeah, well, good luck to them. Not Twitter’s fault that people will believe anything they see, and that the stock market is so unstable that single tweets can have that effect on them. If anything, it’s the fault of the companies, for being so unstable.

Musk has had to retract his 'everyone in the office' stance already.

What a tit.

He's a fucking dildo who spends public money to fail up without thinking anything through. The fact that his gamer lighting tunnels he wanted to build like death traps didnt warn people off letting him being in charge of Mars is scary. Maybe now people will see he shouldnt be running shit.
Gamer lighting tunnel?

Gamer lighting tunnel?

The Vegas loop, possibly shittiest tunnels ever built by man.

Like always, he presented a futuristic CGI solution to a problem, then his companys stock skyrockets based on presentation ( Boring company is now worth 6 billion ), and then he delivers a shit tunnel. Introduces a Tesla Semi, claims "this beats rail RIGHT NOW (2017.)" , Tesla stock skyrockets, 6 years later no production date in sight. Hyperloop, "its air hockey table in a tube, i swear its not that hard", stock skyrockets, product turns out to be physically impossible to be made, nvm company is worth billions. I aint even gonna start with solarcity, tesla robot, tesla truck... I mean, dude claimed hes gonna LAND ON MARS BY 2018!!!! and SpaceX stock litteraly skyrocketed, 1 million self driving robotaxis were READY TO ROLL OUT 3 years ago...

Basically its a Theranos style business model. Or Crypto logic in the real world. Hype is the main driver of todays market, and Elon knows how to create a hype, specially with entire cult of personality built around him...

I don't care if you think he moved the goalposts and that wasn't what I asked. Too much of your argument involves your personal feelings on Musk's motives. Accounts that weren't correctly labeled per the rules I copied, were banned. Ones that followed the rules, remain. Free to parody whoever they want, including Musk. We keep going in circles on this and it's getting boring. You hate the guy and you hate what he's doing with Twitter. Stay off it then. Problem solved.
I don't hate the guy, I just think its hilarious to see how badly he's messing up Twitter and how committed you guys are to defending his incompetent tenure. The fact that you're just going to ignore that the original function of the blue check mark was sufficient to deal with impersonators and that this only became a problem because of Musk's short sighted decision is quite telling really. You guys were gloating at his purchase knowing he'd favor your side and so now you feel you have to defend his idiotic decisions and that's entertaining to me. The guy is already talking about bankruptcy but yeah everything's fine <Lmaoo>

The sad/funny part is this dude is going to most likely just try to grift some 2-3 year profitability accounting push as desperately as he can, then try to bank on his cult worship to re ipo at a diff sharecount and price per share. like $69 and get a cash out for wasting everyone's time and declare himself the greatest genius of all time.

Will prolly have to use twitter to watch spaceX launch videos and/or for customer service with Teslas and similar cross promo silliness.

Aaand already using circular funding to prop up revenue by buying ads using investor money from SpaceX.
https://www.reuters.com/technology/spacex-buys-ad-campaign-twitter-starlink-musk-says-2022-11-14/

Classic pyramid scheming.
If buying ads was so useful to spaceX why were they not buying ads everywhere already?

I don't hate the guy, I just think its hilarious to see how badly he's messing up Twitter and how committed you guys are to defending his incompetent tenure. The fact that you're just going to ignore that the original function of the blue check mark was sufficient to deal with impersonators and that this only became a problem because of Musk's short sighted decision is quite telling really. You guys were gloating at his purchase knowing he'd favor your side and so now you feel you have to defend his idiotic decisions and that's entertaining to me. The guy is already talking about bankruptcy but yeah everything's fine <Lmaoo>
I mean, why would you NOT hate the guy?
He was already a piece of walking breathing shit for years on end.
How anyone could take him seriously after he tried to fake a cave rescue and then stalked one of the actual rescuers with Pedo accusations is beyond me. That one incident alone would get basically anyone else in the world ostracized and hated as an insane asylum candidate.

What’s really hilarious is that most of you guys couldn’t manage a newspaper route but have designated Musks purchase a failure 2 weeks into him taking over…
<Dany07>

How anyone could take him seriously after he tried to fake a cave rescue and then stalked one of the actual rescuers with Pedo accusations is beyond me. That one incident alone would get basically anyone else in the world ostracized and hated as an insane asylum candidate.

DO NOT make use of the experienced professional cave divers at the scene.

WAIT for me to invent a submarine robot that doesn't exist yet to save the kids.

If you don't, you're a pedophile.

He does seem like a POS but idk, I guess I'm not invested enough in him to care either way. I don't blame people who do hate him though.
What’s really hilarious is that most of you guys couldn’t manage a newspaper route but have designated Musks purchase a failure 2 weeks into him taking over…
<Dany07>
its-fine-dog-fine.gif

Back