Elon Musk Agrees to $44b Deal for Twitter

Is it bankrupt yet? This has gotta be the longest two weeks in history...

World's greatest genius.

This is what happens when a rich Rocket Boy designs a hideously ugly shitmobile.

yr9OOP.gif

If anyone else owned that company, Musk would have been fired early on.

I know right? It's down to a market cap of $500b which is like more than all other auto companies combined. What a grease fire.

Half what is was in 2021.

But that's okay, it's been 3 years, and during that time it was down two-thirds at one point.

Things are definitely looking great!

I know right? It's down to a market cap of $500b which is like more than all other auto companies combined. What a grease fire.
Marketing and hype. That 500 billion dollar market cap has absolutely nothing to do with the fundamentals of the company. They don't sell more cars than Toyota or Volkswagen, let alone as much or more than all auto companies combined. They don't generate more revenue than those companies, let alone combined.

It's pretty bizarre to be flaunting a market cap that not only is down 50%, but is also complete bullshit to begin with.

Marketing and hype. That 500 billion dollar market cap has absolutely nothing to do with the fundamentals of the company. They don't sell more cars than Toyota or Volkswagen, let alone as much or more than all auto companies combined. They don't generate more revenue than those companies, let alone combined.

It's pretty bizarre to be flaunting a market cap that not only is down 50%, but is also complete bullshit to begin with.

Literally marketing and hype.

It's been years since stock market types started telling people Tesla is just a car company, not some mega corporation pushing AI and robot butlers.

The market also gets informed that the Model Y is pretty much all that sells from Tesla. Toyota have at least 2 rivals in terms of sales.

It's all nonsense.

Yeah, the mediocre, mid-sized car manufacturer that produces defective vehicles, relies heavily on subsidies and pre-orders to float production and is several years behind its delivery deadlines is totally going to continue to be worth more than the rest of the auto industry combined.

Elon popped his own hype bubble with his Twitter addiction. Everybody knows that he's full of shit and is not capable of inventing any new revolutionary tech. That was the entire basis of stock price. The crash is coming.

Things are going to get really amusing now that the Delaware Chancery court has ordered him to give back his obscene $50 billion bonus and replace his stooges on Telsa's board.

Biden's America
How is this Biden's fault? Lol Elon is a shxty executive who spent 44 billion on a dumpster fire an made it worse Twitter/X. He's being exposed as building a poorly made unreliable product.

Yet no one willing to talk about better products being built by Ford, GM the new Silverado EV gets 460 miles per charge vs 280 to 300 for Cybertruck, has far far better interior an Rivian has more range 400 miles per charge an more horsepower an better interior.

The honeymoon is over for Tesla even his SpaceX is running into potential problems. Tesla senior designers have walked out. Not a formula for success but he fires engineering people instead of taking blame.

WIQLyI5.png

"More than all other auto companies combined"

<shadface>
Ok no problem.

How about: worth 60% more than #2 and worth as much as #2, #3, and #4 combined. That's not a small fact.

I agree, TSLA is wildly over-priced as a stock (IMO) but it's not just stock pump. Not at $500b.

Ok no problem.

How about: worth 60% more than #2 and worth as much as #2, #3, and #4 combined. That's not a small fact.

I agree, TSLA is wildly over-priced as a stock (IMO) but it's not just stock pump. Not at $500b.
Though this was a Twitter/X thread? oh yea never mind Rich man bad !

lol no .. good post

Ok no problem.

I honestly think it's been sold as more than a car company. But you're right in that even as it comes down it should level put. I'm not sure how it can be valued over Toyota tbh.

Back