Elections Elon Musk exposes what happened to the Hunter Biden Story

2 things. 1st nothing could have been released that was going to sway the deflectors in this thread. 2nd everyone knew this happened releasing the proof isn't even necessary.
What was released that is so damaging here? Serious question.

Gadde should be brought to trial and sentenced for Treason. The ultimate penalty is too small. We need to set an example

The incumbent new leader of the House Oversight committee has already said all the twitter execs will get the opportunity to explain themselves to congress, so we shall all see if this is a real nothingburger I believe sunlight is the best disinfect. And if a crime was committed they should be protected in accordance with our laws.

Rorschach_blot_01.jpg

This thread reads like a Rorschach test.
Bruh save some for next time.

I don't know I can't view it because it's behind a paywall or you need to subscribe or whatever.

The only website I can find talking about this particular poll, other than some message boards, is The Epoch Times, which is not a good sign. I'm seeing things like "79% of Americans think Donald Trump would have won if Hunter Biden's laptop story was known."

That's fucking gibberish.

Try this small (1700 in swing states) poll with 16 % of Biden voters saying they would have changed vote.

https://cdn.mrc.org/TPC-MRC+Biden+Voter+Messaging+Survey+Analysis+Nov+2020_final.pdf

If anything, it's interesting to watch how it happened in real time. Also, LOL at all the legacy media mad at a journalist doing journalism.

This is the best they've got? Dems asking Twitter to take down Hunter Biden dick pics? lol

Which multiple elections? I presume you mean Biden and.... Obama? Obama slaughtered his pathetic resistance, in case you forgot.
The election that took place last month. Not just presidential elections. Obummer is just as corrupt as the rest.

I don't know I can't view it because it's behind a paywall or you need to subscribe or whatever.

The only website I can find talking about this particular poll, other than some message boards, is The Epoch Times, which is not a good sign. I'm seeing things like "79% of Americans think Donald Trump would have won if Hunter Biden's laptop story was known."

That's fucking gibberish.

It's obvious bullshit on its face. You can't get a majority of Americans to believe that Obama was born in America, but a far-right site is trying to convince us that 80% agree on this? I would bet against more than 50% even knowing who Hunter Biden is.

Lol, media matters is a leftwing activist group thats sole mission is to censor conservatives. Its funded by George Soros. People are actually using it a source?

There were people using Greenwald, who is far less credible and more of a hack. Taibbi himself is hardly a credible, unbiased source.

Back