Crime Elon Musk says Biden flying 320K ‘unvetted’ migrants into the US sets stage ‘for something far worse than 9/11’

Good lord. I thought we were discussing the border issues in general.

If the immigrants applied ahead of time... then that's the way the system is supposed to be working.

But why not wait until their cases are seen before allowing them into the country? Security Vulnerabilities? Biden has been doing this for a couple years and only now disclosed information because of a FOIA demand? Why? Because they knew Americans would be pissed. Just randomly dumping people across the country... and then KJP publicly called out Abbot for sending a few hundred by bus? lol...

Joe Biden's administration has admitted transporting migrants on secret flights into the U.S. and lawyers for its immigration agencies claim revealing the locations could create national security 'vulnerabilities'.

Customs and Border Protection has refused to disclose information about a program last year secretly arranging flights for thousands of undocumented immigrants from foreign airports directly to U.S. cities.

It means that while record numbers of migrants were flowing over the southern border last year, the Biden White House
was also directly transporting them into the country.

Under this parole release, migrants are able to remain in the U.S. for two years without obtaining legal status and meanwhile are eligible for work authorization.

The administration first said it would not reveal which airports the undocumented aliens were transported, citing a 'law enforcement exception' in the refusal to hand over information.

How are you supposed to hear their cases in a foreign country?

What limited judges that exist for this type of process exist in the United States and they're so overworked many asylum seekers get deported before their case is ever heard.

How are you supposed to hear their cases in a foreign country?

What limited judges that exist for this type of process exist in the United States and they're so overworked many asylum seekers get deported before their case is ever heard.

Does Zoom not exist anymore?

Does Zoom not exist anymore?

Not sure what that has to do with anything.

Are you expecting foreign asylum seekers to just have all the tools necessary and are in safe conditions to just wait around for a zoom call?

Just chill out in Haiti while criminals are literally overtaking the country! We may reach out to you at some point in 8-12 months lmao

I mean this story really just amplifies the reality that conservatives don't want any immigrants.

Seeking asylum after crossing the border = bad

Seeking asylum before crossing the border = also bad

Can't you dorks just admit you don't want any immigration?
Can you blame them? These invaders destroyed their own countries and will do the same in the USA.

lol at goat conman Elon cucks. I suspect he’ll end up bankrupt at the same time goatnald is jailed and sent to the gulag. Meanwhile GOATmala will lead us to utopia imo.
Cool. Now tell us what you think about the events he spoke of?

And this is why i will not vote this election. I really wish the Republicans pushed for someone other then Trump.

Another thing is if you google "Elon Biden tweet" they sidestep the issue of Elon raising it a national concern and algo-jitsu it by saying Elon accused Biden of importing voters.

What do you want him to do? Just sit back in a hot tub on a giant yacht and watch his robots slowly walk from one end of a factory to another on his monitors while getting head from a lineup of super models?
Yes.

I realize people are going to hate on this because they see Elon but fucking FLYING illegal immigrants into the country is insane to me. Absolutely insane.

Especially thousands of them.

How in the fuck is this a good policy? Can someone defend this? I'd really like to hear an argument for this.

Elons gonna bankroll Trump.

And this is why i will not vote this election. I really wish the Republicans pushed for someone other then Trump.
Vote 3rd party. Democrats and Republicans pay close attention to the votes and a seeing gradual rise in 3rd party votes over the years will cause a bit of panic.

I know a guy if you're interested in a protest vote:

Immigrants can't vote. How are you people this fucking stupid

The lack of self awareness by the liberal elite media… mocking blue collar Americans for worrying about mass illegal immigration.

Not realizing blue collar jobs are at most risk as a result

Someone should shop these clowns into Hocus Pocus

MV5BN2JlODQxNDMtNzU5MC00Yzk3LWE1ODAtYzVjNDYzYTQwNTAxXkEyXkFqcGdeQWFsZWxvZw@@._V1_QL75_UX500_CR0,0,500,281_.jpg

Back