KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

He clipped Guram right around that same area behind the ear and straight up short circuited him… I’d like to see a gif of that for comparison.

Dude has that crazy power and accuracy.

Lucky with the same punch two fights in a row?
MMA defense/striking combination has a tendency to land behind the head, you rarely see that in boxing, i would give the accuracy while punching to those guys...not the MMA guy that swings for the fences over extending twice and barely lands when his opponent is ducking away...he wasnt aiming for that spot, never, see the slow motion gif from the top, he was aiming at the chin, judging from both guys position when movement starts.

Lucky with the same punch two fights in a row?

The fact that anyone thinks that punch was thrown to land on that exact spot is exactly why people laugh at Mma fans. I bet when you talk about any sports people just laugh and walk away. I laugh more at stupid shit said on sherdog than I do watching actual comedians.

He clipped Guram right around that same area behind the ear and straight up short circuited him… I’d like to see a gif of that for comparison.

Dude has that crazy power and accuracy.

It's not behind the ear get glasses. It's on the ear

MMA defense/striking combination has a tendency to land behind the head, you rarely see that in boxing, i would give the accuracy while punching to those guys...not the MMA guy that swings for the fences over extending twice and barely lands when his opponent is ducking away...he wasnt aiming for that spot, never, see the slow motion gif from the top, he was aiming at the chin, judging from both guys position when movement starts.

It’s almost like the mma guys don’t train just punching

Back