Emil "Valhalla" Meek warwagon!

Andrusz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I can't be the only one on sherdog jumping on his hypetrain now can I?!

Pumped to see him make his UFC debut in Saturday! Sucks it's against an unretired Jordan Mein. Hate to bet against the Canadian but hypetrains are transcontinental in nature.

I actually work at the ACC behind the scenes so normally I can get pretty close to the fighters.

War Valhalla!

No, I'm with you. Palhares slayer for the win!

11202262_the-mma-hour---342---emil-meek_70a4669c_m.jpg

Meek1.jpg

War Viking Meek Mil!!

He had to delay his debut because he was using ....already not a fan, despite the fact he beat Paul Harris with illegal elbows

Is it actually legal bringing that axe to a public place?

He had to delay his debut because he was using ....already not a fan, despite the fact he beat Paul Harris with illegal elbows

Bill. Get hour facts straight. Its your oppinion they are illegal, and nobody really knows. To me it looks like the side of the head.

Furthermore... You say he used, used what? Supplement? He used that, yes. But not PEDS. As it was a perfectly normal supplement he informed USADA he was taking. And had to routinely get it out of system before he could debut.
I really dont see the problem with that.

Bill. Get hour facts straight. Its your oppinion they are illegal, and nobody really knows. To me it looks like the side of the head.

Furthermore... You say he used, used what? Supplement? He used that, yes. But not PEDS. As it was a perfectly normal supplement he informed USADA he was taking. And had to routinely get it out of system before he could debut.
I really dont see the problem with that.
So it was supplement banned by USADA you are saying....thanks for validating my point.

So it was supplement banned by USADA you are saying....thanks for validating my point.

He was upfront about it, shows he at least has some integrity.

Better than most fighters who feign ignorance and pretend like they are victims.

Anybody who destroys Paul Harris is cool in my book.

i like his gimmick. I like folk metal, and knights and medival type of shit so a dude looking like an Amon Amarth member in UFC is very funny to me.

was his fight with Harris at ww or mw? not sure whos concussed body i should anticipate, Bispings or Woodleys?

I like em both so just hoping for a good showing.

Back