Evan Tanner dead (Tributes within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you believe in this sort of thing than he is looking down upon us now and feeling all of our love and respect for him!

Please, point out who you think is acting fake and calling him the #1 fighter in the world....you cant can you?

You and others like you like to think that youre in this exclusive club where only you and your boyfriends are allowed to say good things about Evan, but youre not. Many people here felt a connection to him, and youre an asshole for trying to prevent those people from expressing their feelings.

You wanna take away from someone's passing?.......
Seriously keep it to an extreme minimum.....
both of you!
why bother? let it go....
straight and narrow

Tanner died doing what he loved...hiking. He was a good guy. RIP

Evan Tanner you were a great fighter, and I hope you've found what you were looking for. Rest in peace.

I always respected Evan Tanner for his warrior spirit & the fact he lived his life on his terms & no one elses.He may be gone but his spirit shall live forever.May you rest in peace brother.

Yes, its confirmed, go to MMAJunkie, UFC.com anywhere, do a google search. This is the real deal. :(

Fucking shit. Huge loss for the MMA world.

Rest in peace Evan, we'll miss you greatly.

FUCKIN FUCK!!!!!!!

if this is true, then i am actually really pissed off more than sad.

Damn RIP Tanner, you were always one of my favorite fighters.

Ive been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain

R.I.P. to Evan and my condolences to his loved ones. I truly hope he died doing something that made him feel fulfilled.
Good tribute song. I can only imagine Evan liked that song as well.

If there is a fighter that I have tons of respect for is Tanner, the man has done it all outside and inside the ring. RIP Tanner you are an inspiration to me.

I want to see a full night of UFC Unleashed tribute shows (if he had enough fights) that ends with his title win. That would be very cool!!!

I hope it is not true but if it is then May You Rest In Peace Evan. You have and will always be one of my favorite fighters. You were afraid of no one and fought with all your heart.

Im just really glad that all who spoke to him prior to him leaving said he was in good spirits..........When I first saw that he had passed I thought he might have done himself in.....Losing the battle to himself I would have lost a lil respect for the guy....But not Tanner he went out doing what he does ,,living life to the fullest and pushiing lifes boundaries.

I really have mixed opinions regarding this. I fed into his comeback he did months ago, feeling sorry for his drinking past and wishing him the best in his return to MMA. However, Tanner really did have some serious philosophical problems that ended up taking over his life, and it is no ones fault but his own. I have felt sorry for tanner, forgiven him, and wished him good luck time and time again, but this news truthfully is just ridiculous. The man got to fight in the UFC and became an inspiration to thousands of fans, and he threw it all away. I hope he rests in peace. I'll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back