Eventual war with Russia and China might be necessary if not inevitable (A.I., Drones, Oil, gold,)

Why would the masons want to invade Afghanistan? What was special about it? It has a lot of poppy, I guess.

If you understand the bussiness side of things you will quickly understand that there is no upside economically for the US selling these poppy. The entire opium market is only 1-2bil usd annually while the US uses around 200-250bil usd Annually on ANA and the US forces stationed there.

Afghanistan has zero resources meaning they used around 6-8 trillion Dollars on afghanistan alone and keep this in mind the war on terror is alot more expensive then reported.

The Masons are Yin for Talibans Yang it's an ancient dog-fight that has something to do with morality and unfortunately they rule the US so they had to go after the others misleading the US populations quite easily.

The masons are spoken about in the Quran quite detailed it even covers their origins. They are not Human tho

Last edited:
@mcveteran81

"As bad as that sounds, it gets even worse. Reports from Russia indicate the bomb could be armed with a "salted bomb", or one that "salts the Earth" with the dangerous isotope Cobalt-60. Such a bomb could spread such high levels of radioactivity it would prevent anyone from using the attack zone for approximately 100 years. Depending on location and prevailing weather conditions, such an explosion would also carry vast amounts of radiation inland."

"The existence of Status-6 was originally greeted with some skepticism—the weapon sounds so horrible, so devastating, and so completely over the top it is difficult to process that someone would actually want to build such a thing. Unfortunately for all of mankind, it appears that it is very real. Russian reports indicate it could be outfitted with a 100-megaton nuclear warhead."

Russia is thought to have conceived 'Status-6' as a response to America's missile defense system. Fortunately submarines are easily detectable through modern military satellites. It has a nuclear reactor propulsion system. That's where they fucked up. But you still have to destroy the fricking thing. The weapon is indeed 'horrible, devastating, and so completely over the top'. Russia has detonated the largest thermonuclear bomb in history - 50 megatons - Tsar bomb in 1961. That fricking thing was detonated in northern Russia and had radioactive repercussions in Europe. Glass windows were broken 600 miles away. The Radioactive cloud circled the globe. The original design was for 100 megatons.

A 100 megaton 'salted' bomb is utterly insane. It is like the use of mustard gas in WWI, it affects both sides. Why the fuck would the Russians build this thing? Well, with Putin in power, anything is possible. Not sure he is mentally stable, plus he was the head of the KGB for many years. It takes a special kind of fanatical to run the KGB.

Well, the U.S. better come up with a counter strategy, like yesterday, to destroy this thing. Fit a laser system in those satellites and sink that 'fish'.

Status-6 Submarine Nuclear Drone

Even more reason for the Highlander situation. It becomes less avoidable the more destructive technology and weapons become. The false pretense is that if everyone had mutual assured destruction that world wars would end. Lol no they wouldn't, it would just drive the opposition to come up with the more ridiculous first strike I totally win and you can't do shit capabilities.

People will cite *Trade & Money* for why we won't do it. That's fucking laughable. Money < Greed < Power. Power doesn't give a fuck about money, especially if power has the potential to be absolute. And being absolute is complete military victory with the insurance of never having to be challenged ever again. The sooner people realize this militaristic mind set, the sooner we can become more sober to the reality we live in.

If we know they have all that, imagine what we actually have that no one knows about lol

I mean, we are the most powerful country in the world, and our military budget has dwarfed the world for years on end.

<seedat>
I agree. And our insurance is making the enemy incapable. The problem is we still have capable enemies.

Xi wants a Chinese empire although he has said a number of times his country doesn't, don't be fooled by his seemingly laid back manner and strange expression he always has.

They have alread spread to some African countries and they will eventually control the Sth China Sea. Who really is gonna challenge them over this stretch of water? The smaller countries can moan at China and say it doesn't belong to China, but which Western country is gonna do something about it?

I saw a documentary ages ago which was about Xi and his early life. They spoke with his best friend when Xi was growing up to try and gain some insight into him.
He said he used to speak a lot about how China should became a great and powerful country once again. At the time Xi believed China should eventually claim other territory.
And apparently Xi also said he thought people in the West have too much freedom.

Xi and Putin are friends apparently.[which is dangerous.] Xi thinks Putin is a very strong leader, something he admires. The fact that he is good friends with someone who is corrupt says a lot about the kinda man Xi is, imo.
I personally believe Putin hates the West, but especially America, and i doubt that Xi feels any differently about us either.
I just hope one or both of them die early in an accident, or become permanently very ill.

In the end i don't think most Chinese or Russians really care or desire either country to spread it's wings, so to speak, and take other territories.
It seems to me it's the leaders who engage in wars with each other, the people of their countries are merely tools to facilitate it.

Xi is one of the most compelling characters in modern history imo, because he looks so adorable and friendly, but he is brilliant and ruthless.

Ruthless?

China will make Asia great again. They are so kind unlike the racist westerners.

TS is just bloodthirsty because he's been eating Steve Bannon's scabs. Shit's not going to happen. This isn't Call of Duty.

TS is just bloodthirsty because he's been eating Steve Bannon's scabs. Shit's not going to happen. This isn't Call of Duty.
Correct this isn't some type of video game. Real men will fight in real wars and real blood will be shed.

If you think for one instance that a world with A.I and drones will end in kumbaya hand holding go get yourself a Darwin award already.

He wouldn't. They're BFF.
They are not. The only thing that *could* possibly bring Trump and Putin together would be a mutual enemy in China.

Don't think for one second if China ever had an upper hand on Russia, that they would not crush them into the ground.

Supremacy is up for grabs and there's only three nations capable of taking it by the throat, which will be the literally outcome when it *eventually* comes to that point. And it will come to that point.

Who gives a shit about some mini drone with a nuke. We have dozens of subs deployed with dozens of ICBMs who deploy dozens of nuclear warheads with a HUGE radius. We are talking 3000 mile radius per ICBM

Correct this isn't some type of video game. Real men will fight in real wars and real blood will be shed.

If you think for one instance that a world with A.I and drones will end in kumbaya hand holding go get yourself a Darwin award already.

The Darwin award is for people who kill themselves off. A world war would not be my fault. Real men wouldn't fight in nuclear conflicts either, and Putin is not suicidal. Homicidal? Maybe, but not suicidal.

If anything, you should be licking your lips at the idea of NYC becoming a fireball. Then you could whip yourself into a frenzy about the rapture. lol. It is cute, though, how you seem to think China will just go, "Yeah, fuck it, Russia is our guy!!"

The chance of nuclear war springing out of control in Kashmir is much more a likely scenario than Russia going Call of Duty.

If you understand the bussiness side of things you will quickly understand that there is no upside economically for the US selling these poppy. The entire opium market is only 1-2bil usd annually while the US uses around 200-250bil usd Annually on ANA and the US forces stationed there.

Afghanistan has zero resources meaning they used around 6-8 trillion Dollars on afghanistan alone and keep this in mind the war on terror is alot more expensive then reported.

The Masons are Yin for Talibans Yang it's an ancient dog-fight that has something to do with morality and unfortunately they rule the US so they had to go after the others misleading the US populations quite easily.

The masons are spoken about in the Quran quite detailed it even covers their origins. They are not Human tho

Just admit it, you cant read. That's the real cause of this Pepe Silvia insanity. Lay off the infowars and read a book that wasn't written in crayon or feces.
source.gif

The Darwin award is for people who kill themselves off. A world war would not be my fault. Real men wouldn't fight in nuclear conflicts either, and Putin is not suicidal. Homicidal? Maybe, but not suicidal.

If anything, you should be licking your lips at the idea of NYC becoming a fireball. Then you could whip yourself into a frenzy about the rapture. lol. It is cute, though, how you seem to think China will just go, "Yeah, fuck it, Russia is our guy!!"

The chance of nuclear war springing out of control in Kashmir is much more a likely scenario than Russia going Call of Duty.
I don't think you understand you stammering, stuttering pussy.

Putin says the nation that leads in AI ‘will be the ruler of the world’

https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/4/16251226/russia-ai-putin-rule-the-world

Putin's not a lackadaisical bitch like you. He's not about to let his country *lose* that battle period.

I don't think you understand you stammering, stuttering pussy.

Putin says the nation that leads in AI ‘will be the ruler of the world’

https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/4/16251226/russia-ai-putin-rule-the-world

Putin's not a lackadaisical bitch like you. He's not about to let his country *lose* that battle period.

So he's going to start an ai race in order to rule over the ashes of a post nuclear world? Yeeeeeah.

I also dont think you know what lackadaisical means, Mr. reason is the devil's harlot........

@mcveteran81

"As bad as that sounds, it gets even worse. Reports from Russia indicate the bomb could be armed with a "salted bomb", or one that "salts the Earth" with the dangerous isotope Cobalt-60. Such a bomb could spread such high levels of radioactivity it would prevent anyone from using the attack zone for approximately 100 years. Depending on location and prevailing weather conditions, such an explosion would also carry vast amounts of radiation inland."

"The existence of Status-6 was originally greeted with some skepticism—the weapon sounds so horrible, so devastating, and so completely over the top it is difficult to process that someone would actually want to build such a thing. Unfortunately for all of mankind, it appears that it is very real. Russian reports indicate it could be outfitted with a 100-megaton nuclear warhead."

Russia is thought to have conceived 'Status-6' as a response to America's missile defense system. Fortunately submarines are easily detectable through modern military satellites. It has a nuclear reactor propulsion system. That's where they fucked up. But you still have to destroy the fricking thing. The weapon is indeed 'horrible, devastating, and so completely over the top'. Russia has detonated the largest thermonuclear bomb in history - 50 megatons - Tsar bomb in 1961. That fricking thing was detonated in northern Russia and had radioactive repercussions in Europe. Glass windows were broken 600 miles away. The Radioactive cloud circled the globe. The original design was for 100 megatons.

A 100 megaton 'salted' bomb is utterly insane. It is like the use of mustard gas in WWI, it affects both sides. Why the fuck would the Russians build this thing? Well, with Putin in power, anything is possible. Not sure he is mentally stable, plus he was the head of the KGB for many years. It takes a special kind of fanatical to run the KGB.

Well, the U.S. better come up with a counter strategy, like yesterday, to destroy this thing. Fit a laser system in those satellites and sink that 'fish'.

Status-6 Submarine Nuclear Drone

you do realize this isnt shocking news right? we've had nuclear torpedo too. And before this they had the
VA-111 Shkval.... and the T-5

So he's going to start an ai race in order to rule over the ashes of a post nuclear world? Yeeeeeah.

I also dont think you know what lackadaisical means, Mr. reason is the devil's harlot........
A post nuclear world is survivable. It may not be pleasant, but time is a fix all for that. And if all you have to worry about is your own survivability because everyone else is ash, you've won.

Also you don't think. And no, you're stupidity is the devil's favorite pussy to slam.

well we are pretty far ahead of him
Which is good for us. As I asked another poster in this thread, who has up to this point has yet to respond, do you think that China or Russia will just quietly fade into the night or kiss the ring / bend the knee?

That answer is pretty clear to me.

Back