Ever had a woman with more body hair?

Had a one night stand with a chick, when smack dab in the middle of sex I felt a huge patch of hair at the end of her ass crack.

I politely asked her to leave.

Dated this hippy chick in highschool and dumped her partly because she stopped shaving her legs.

<{clintugh}>

your "GIRLfriend" huh? ok buddy.

But no, seriously, fuck that.

No but its disgusting. I dont mind a little hair on the arms but damn if she had a hairy butt fuck that shit. Gross

Hairy buttholes aren't a deal-breaker but I'd offer to clean it up for her.

lol, hell no. i can't even stand it when a chick doesn't shave her legs after a day or so.

Yes. Last chick I dated was an odd feminist. She looked cute, but had nasty tendencies, I really think it was part of her "political" nature. Anyways, she let her armpit hair grow out, legs were pretty hairy too, more than mine.

It was kinda tough going down, as I tend to have that in my routine

inb4 pussy

Pretty odd though, face was cute, stacked, but the hygene was kinda "ewww"

and no I ain't sharing pics. Last thing we need is @pcptornado running a "Which Sherdogger's ex WYRD!!"

Absolutely not. She better shave. I don't mind stubble from a day or 2 at all, but beyond that, she needs to be clean.

I did have a girlfriend in college that had a bush that got unruly for a few weeks, but she finally tamed that beast by shaving it bald.

Yeah, a Turkish girl. She shaved/waxed like most westerners but even her normal arm hairs were so dark they were noticeable. Still smashed for a while, she was a salsa dancer ffs. I'm not made of stone.

Last edited:
Shit no. I do not do chicks with body hair. If she has hair anywhere but on her head, I'm out. Maybe a small landing strip, but that shit had better be groomed and clean as fuck.

Nah, I usually dump them by the time they start growing body hair

I have almost no hair on my arms for some reason. Also zero chest/shoulder/back hair.

My ex had far more hairy arms. And also if she didn't stay on top of it, hair would grow on her butt cheeks

You sound hot. Pics?

When we're in the 69 position I can clearly see hairs around her asshole. :eek:
this post made me laugh the hardest I have all day. I dont know, something about that sentence and this face :eek:........just fucking kills me

this post made me laugh the hardest I have all day. I dont know, something about that sentence and this face :eek:........just fucking kills me

It's hard not to focus on her butthole when you're going down on her. :p

My ex had hairy arms until we lasered that shit off. Also did the lip, which 95 percent of women have. Smooth as silk afterwards. I tell ya, Freaking Italians.

My ex had hairy arms until we lasered that shit off. Also did the lip, which 95 percent of women have. Smooth as silk afterwards. I tell ya, Freaking Italians.
shit man the upper lip hair is the worst especially with a darker haired girl. might as well kiss one of my bros at that point

shit man the upper lip hair is the worst especially with a darker haired girl. might as well kiss one of my bros at that point
For sure. The thing is, the bleaching stuff they have is pretty good nowadays, so i didnt really notice until we got close, and kissed. You notice it then though lol. Just take them dowm and get it taken care of. Its definitely worth it, unless that's your fetish for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lessconaga
Back