Everyone Is Someone's Manlet

In my freshman class this year, there's this girl who plays volleyball for the national youth team and she's almost a head taller than me when she stands up straight.

Margaret?

What is wrong with saying you'd date a girl IF you were a highschool kid? I'm not, so I won't. But she is the kind of girl I would have liked back in highschool. You people are so damn sensitive.
You’re a teacher talking about dating one of your freshman (so she should be at most only 15) students if you were younger and in high school.

Why would you even consider IF and that’s not even taking into account your position?

I used to know a 22 year old 6'3 bartender who also liked to wear high heels.

Based on that definition, most men on the planet are her manlets... her brothers were still taller.

One of the bosses at my work is 6"2 and then wears big heels on top of that so she towers over nearly everyone.

Something's missing here...

images

images

I'm 184cm.. that translates to 6' for those mentally challenged..

I'm happy i'm not taller honestly.. don't get me wrong.. i'm glad i'm this tall but being average height in a tall country is enough..

Public transportation (especially in other countries), flights, smaller cars, houses with the older standard of kitchens etc are somewhat annoying as it is..

Maybe i'll never bang a 275lbser, bench ten lbs or fill the room with cuts but i'm still reasonably comfortable..

You’re a teacher talking about dating one of your freshman (so she should be at most only 15) students if you were younger and in high school.

Why would you even consider IF and that’s not even taking into account your position?

...Because the post I was responding to was saying girls her height would never get dates. I was simply saying that would not an issue for me IF I was her age. Also, high-school is different in my country and first years are 16-17 - not that I'd ever date a teenager, sheesh.

Not entirely, I had a friend who was 7’2 and he admitted to me that he found my height of 6'6 intimidating.

When you're that big you ain't used to seeing anyone close, your perception is mitigated by your exposure to people of height, a consequence in most cases of population averages and ranges.

It takes a man that tall a long long time to fill out too, all the leverages work against the taller man without the musculature to make use of things.

Back