Everyone is volunteering to fight Robbie Lawler

Everybody wanna get beat up by Robbie Lawler

Ruthless steals the soul of all these jokers.

I'd give it to Perry. He doesn't deserve it but you know what kinda fight that would be.

Every 170 looking at Robert Lawler like an easy snack, who will boost their UFC standing. LOL

c85b3a44558857165a18940a181ee1a0.gif

That photo makes Robbie look like a bemused Sandor Clegane.

All you bitchasses calling Lawler a has been and a shell of his former self are on fucking crack.

Did you see the shape this man showed up in for the Askren fight? He mauled Askren before the bulldog choke. Which should have ended imo on the ground when ben was getting the beating of his life.

Who ever draws Lawler is going to be in for a fucking beast. Guarentee that shit!

War Robbie!

yeah, i don't understand where the "he's not what he used to be anymore" is coming from.

didn't he just fuckin pimp drop the flavor of the month on his neck and attempt to maul him to death?

he might not be winning every fight, but he still looks like he could body some motherfuckers brutally.

i want to see #1 lawler vs perry. #2a lawler vs ponzi. #2b ponzi vs till.
I wanna see them add Ponzi vs till to the Diaz vs Pettis card.

Lot of guys want to get their heads knocked off.

It's weird to me, considering he's as fucking terrifying as ever as we all saw in the opening seconds against Askren but he's really in a rough patch right now so the win wouldn't mean as much as it should.

Ponz shoukd get the fight but i think they'll give it to Perry

Haven't heard of or saw Barberena in awhile but that picture explains everything

Ponzi is the only answer.

Santiago-Ponzinibbio-UFC-Buenos-Aires-Highlights.jpg

Anyone with his kinda history needs to be penalized with closed finger mitts for at least 5 straight fights. He wouldn't be in the position he is in without all those deliberate eye pokes. They change the direction of his fights every time.

They need to stop rewarding this shit.

Back