Evidence of Jones' Guilt

Who said Jon Jones or his team leaked intentionally? Leaked implies information they don't want made public.

Here is Kawa's quote, which makes no sense and is just a manager talking in circles without saying much of anything, reminds me of Trump:

“I’m expecting that USADA is also wrapped up (by that time). If it’s not wrapped up, I’m not sure if we push the (CSAC) hearing to March, or we still have the hearing and wait on USADA,” Kawa said. “From what I’m understanding, what USADA would like to do and we would like to do, is we’d like to have it all wrapped up by the CSAC hearing.”
The only people who could possibly leak the information that the hearing had happened are jones team

Mclaren wouldn't leak it, and usada wouldn't leak it

Nobody else is party to it.

USADA makes the bulk of their money outside the UFC; it's not in their best interest to risk their legitimacy over a mid-level draw like Jones.
Possibly...

We shall see.

Cormier had suspicious T/E ratios as well as soon as Cormier results were brought to attention they dismissed both Jons and Cormiers lol.
Yeah I like DC and his levels were far more in line than Jones. On top of that, DC's a lot older so it made more sense that his T/E was off

But all that said, DC did look highly suspect on those tests. His reaction to Jones strikes me as odd as well. DC is a relentless trash talker yet has been very easy on Jones about steroids specifically. Sure he's taken shots at him but he hasn't gone nearly as hard as you would expect. It's a dirty sport. It's definitely getting cleaner though

Both him and D.C. Had low testosterone levels on the same test for ufc 182
Keep deluding yourself into thinking the world will see Jon PED Jones as anything but a repeat-offending PED using fraud. He's been convicted, twice (at least).

Cheaters NEVER prosper.

Once a cheater, FOREVER a cheater.

In true MMA fans' eyes, for generations to come, his entire fraudulently "attained" record is with an * and therefore nullified.

Cormier had suspicious T/E ratios as well as soon as Cormier results were brought to attention they dismissed both Jons and Cormiers lol.
Yeah I like DC and his levels were far more in line than Jones. On top of that, DC's a lot older so it made more sense that his T/E was off

But all that said, DC did look highly suspect on those tests. His reaction to Jones strikes me as odd as well. DC is a relentless trash talker yet has been very easy on Jones about steroids specifically. Sure he's taken shots at him but he hasn't gone nearly as hard as you would expect. It's a dirty sport. It's definitely getting cleaner though
@JonnyBones and I are both repeating ourselves in this thread:
The deviation between Cormier's ratios was 8% (ten times less than Jones' 80% deviation). Cormier was also 36 years old, while Jones was 27 years old, which is why Jones' levels and deviation are highly suspicious and relevant to the question of his guilt.

The only people who could possibly leak the information that the hearing had happened are jones team

Mclaren wouldn't leak it, and usada wouldn't leak it

Nobody else is party to it.

I truly don't think you understand how leaks happen.

I truly don't think you understand how leaks happen.

i can tell you now, 10000%, neither McClaren or USADA will be leaking when the hearing has happened to anyone, least of all Ariel Helwani.

I dont think you understand how either McCalren Global or USADA work..

I agree, @acannxr also should probably include all those injection mark photo's at weight in's on Jones' body.
<Fedor23>

You could show me a video of him tucking into a horsemeat and TRT sandwich, then light a crack pipe for dessert with a hundred dollar bill in front of a starving homeless child... And I'd still want to see him back in there tomorrow breaking faces and trolling these sissies.

i think in building an argument, often times mixing in weak evidence with strong ones makes the argument appear weaker, as opposed to just stating the strong ones.

i dont care if frank mir tested positive. i dont care if his relative tested positive. i dont care if jones had a strange speech pattern when saying he was 'off steroids' against cormier.

the absolutely solid evidence is already there. jones has tested positive multiple times and is a bona fide cheater.

<Fedor23>

You could show me a video of him tucking into a horsemeat and TRT sandwich, then light a crack pipe for dessert with a hundred dollar bill in front of a starving homeless child... And I'd still want to see him back in there tomorrow breaking faces and trolling these sissies.
Well then the sport of MMA isn't for you because PED usage and cheating is the epitome of cowardice and banned by the governing body of this combat sport for a justified reason.
Go watch a sport with no rules.

i think in building an argument, often times mixing in weak evidence with strong ones makes the argument appear weaker, as opposed to just stating the strong ones.

i dont care if frank mir tested positive. i dont care if his relative tested positive. i dont care if jones had a strange speech pattern when saying he was 'off steroids' against cormier.

the absolutely solid evidence is already there. jones has tested positive multiple times and is a bona fide cheater.

Well said. Once a cheater, forever a cheater. Imagine testing positive twice! It's the epitome of cowardice, fraud, shamelessness, and criminal.

Cheaters NEVER prosper.

Last edited:
<Fedor23>

You should stick to WWE no holds barred matches

Well then the sport of MMA isn't for you because PED usage and cheating is the epitome of cowardice and banned by the governing body of this combat sport for a justified reason.
Go watch a sport with no rules.

Well said. Once a cheater, forever a cheater. Imagine testing positive twice! It's the epitome of cowardice, fraud, shamelessness, and criminal.

Cheaters NEVER prosper.
Its banned because crying sissies like you have to go and spoil everything.

You should stick to WWE no holds barred matches
As I said earlier... I miss the Vale Tudo and early UFC days.

This shit is getting so squeaky clean and sanitised you can smell the bleach...

And I do watch a lot of other types of bloodsport... Trust me if I knew where those dark web gladiator sites were you'd never see me again.

<{JustBleed}>

The distinction is Jones' testosterone levels fluctuated by 80% between tests (indicative of PED use), whereas DCs were consistent across all tests.

The distinction is Jones' testosterone levels fluctuated by 80% between tests (indicative of PED use), whereas DCs were consistent across all tests.

What had happened wuz....

Jones girl got some other pills, not the dick pills but some creatine pills. These were laced with testosterone but Jones didnt know it.

So he tested them himself and when he realized it threw them out.

But what had happened wuz...

DC snuck in with a ski mask on and got the pills from the trash and sprinkled them in Jones mountain dew.

Back