Excuses pre-planned by nuthuggers when Floyd wins

Don't worry about my grammar. English is not my main language. I don't need to have perfect english grammar. Being able to communicate in several different languages like i do is enough to me and still way more than your limited brain allows you to do.
Now I am actually starting to believe that you are indeed triggered.

idk why people are saying boxing will go into obscurity. Canelo vs GGG is a month after and is legitimately one of the best fights of the year/last few

I'm not even a big boxing fan and I plan on buying that.

wow @Shinobi this dude is big time triggered I can see him in the mirror crying screaming but he is triggered lol

giphy.gif

I noticed creativity isn't big among Conor fans.

triggered, triggered, triggered, triggered.

What a bunch of retarded parrots. Yes, i'm triggered. Anyone who calls any of you on your ignorance is triggered. Triggered by stupidity. I'd rather be triggered than be as dumb as you are.

Except the biggest combat sports fight in the last 10 years will be taking place a month after McConor gets KO'd

Dana wishes he was behind Canelo vs GGG

I don't follow boxing that much, so I am curious - do you think that event will make more money then May vs Connie?

Mine is "the boy got lucky." <Lmaoo>

And Conor killing him in an MMA fight is just facts.

Lets be real. The number one excuse is going to be "Who cares? He got paid!! That is his win!" because for some reason Conor's fanboys are obsessed with how much money a complete stranger makes.

i mean number 2 isn't wrong.

personally i don't need any excuses, i'm not really expecting conor to win and if he loses it's because he's fighting one of the best boxers of all time.

don't forget conor haters excuses if he somehow wins, like that thread where someone was saying conor beating floyd wouldn't be impressive and wouldn't mean anything lmao.

Even if true, it has nothing to with the boxing match.

1) Floyd didn't fight, he ran.

2) Conor would have won in a real fight/octagon.

3) Floyd was on PED's.

4) Conor was paid not to throw.

5) The referee was unfair towards Conor.

6) Judges stole the decision from Conor.

7) The gloves were pillows.

8) We never said Conor will definitely win. We said he has a good chance.

Not excuses, facts. Conor is coming to Floyd domain, not the other around. If Floyd beat Conor in a cage there would be zero excuses for him.

I'm not even a big boxing fan and I plan on buying that.

yeah, i'm glad the UFC on that night is free because if it wasn't, i'd definitely be buying the boxing fight to record on my dvr and just watch the UFC via...other methods.

Lets be real. The number one excuse is going to be "Who cares? He got paid!! That is his win!" because for some reason Conor's fanboys are obsessed with how much money a complete stranger makes.

Lol hahahaha

I noticed creativity isn't big among Conor fans.

triggered, triggered, triggered, triggered.

What a bunch of retarded parrots. Yes, i'm triggered. Anyone who calls any of you on your ignorance is triggered. Triggered by stupidity. I'd rather be triggered than be as dumb as you are.

Lol. Exactly.

Why are you so confident Conor will win then?

Because I see holes that Conor's style capitalizes on. That doesn't mean he SHOULD win. He should have a 0% chance as a 0-0 boxer against TBE. Alas I don't see hat as the case.

Because I see holes that Conor's style capitalizes on. That doesn't mean he SHOULD win. He should have a 0% chance as a 0-0 boxer against TBE. Alas I don't see hat as the case.

The effectiveness of one's style can change according to the level of competition he is facing. Some might look absolutely outstanding facing a C level fighter and look average facing an A level fighter. It has happened many, many, many times. And just like it's happening now, people will hype him before he even starts facing someone really good.

Conor's speed, combos and style might look very impressive against people who can't box properly. But that doesn't tell us it will look great against one of the greatest boxers ever.

Frankie Edgar's wrestling looks great in MMA. But anyone here really thinks that he could just leave MMA and go wrestle one of the greatest wrestlers ever? Lol.

It's like looking to an MMA guy, BJJ purple belt, who submits people in MMA, and believe he would beat Marcelo Garcia in a BJJ match, based on the fact that he has won a few MMA fights with submissions.

The effectiveness of one's style can change according to the level of competition he is facing. Some might look absolutely outstanding facing a C level fighter and look average facing an A level fighter. It has happened many, many, many times. And just like it's happening now, people will hype him before he even starts facing someone really good.

Conor's speed, combos and style might look very impressive against people who can't box properly. But that doesn't tell us it will look great against one of the greatest boxers ever.

Frankie Edgar's wrestling looks great in MMA. But anyone here really thinks that he could just leave MMA and go wrestle one of the greatest wrestlers ever? Lol.

It's like looking to an MMA guy, BJJ purple belt, who submits people in MMA, and believe he would beat Marcelo Garcia in a BJJ match, based on the fact that he has won a few MMA fights with submissions.

Thank you for typing all this out. Alas I don't care about any of it. I'm not even thinking about what Conor does in MMA. Half of what he does is set up with kicks. It's irrelevant. We will see Aug 26th. Oh we will see.

So if Floyd wins he was supposed to and if Conor wins you were right all along? You can't have it both ways. That's cowardly.

Thank you for typing all this out. Alas I don't care about any of it. I'm not even thinking about what Conor does in MMA. Half of what he does is set up with kicks. It's irrelevant. We will see Aug 26th. Oh we will see.

So, you're just fantasising? Because what he does in MMA is all you can take into account in order to judge his abilities. He has zero professional boxing fights. You don't know what's his level in a boxing ring. You only know that he is 0-0 and is about to face one of the greatest boxers ever.

So if Floyd wins he was supposed to and if Conor wins you were right all along? You can't have it both ways. That's cowardly.

No it's not it's just reality. if the roles were reversed it would be the same for Floyd.

Back