Opinion Extensive research on the human brain shows more damage due to COVID then originally thought

The next major pandemic lets not spend money on research to finding the damage it may cause. Because it's nothing more then influenza am I right? What could possibly go wrong?

The next major pandemic lets not spend money on research to finding the damage it may cause. Because it's nothing more than influenza am I right? What could possibly go wrong?
None of you know what you’re talking about. I have people on the ventilator right now with flu. None with Covid. Guess what? That’s still anecdotal

For those people who think Covid is a hoax. Are the same people who believe the world is not round.

I had covid bad a year ago. Coughing up ungodly amounts of liquid. They put me on Paxlovid and it worked right away. I feel back to normal now, maybe I was just one of the lucky ones <Fedor23>
You're not one of the lucky ones you are one of the vast majority of all people and had the Sweet and Sour Sniflles...You got sick and recovered just like we've been doing for ever.

Thanks for the read OP @PEB
giphy.gif

Back