F**K all of you for giving Conor so much crap!

Conor deserved all of it for all the personal insults he threw at Khabib's father, family, religion, etc.

If he can't take it, don't dish it out. The same goes for you fanboys on here who made a lot of xenophobic remarks.

T67p8BK.gif

He wasn't supposed to be in the cage. Everyone was briefed before the fight not to enter. Also, the OP is a troll with evidence throughout the thread. Cheers bud.
Don't forget your soy latte on the way out. Peace.

He doesn't deserve this! It's just not fair! Why are all you haters so hellbent on.........

saying that Conor started the melee in the cage. He just got beaten and choked and saw Khabib attacking his team and his team storming the octagon with intent. One even sprinted and jumped on the cage right where Khabib attacked. His actions are easily defensible under 'defence of others' laws. The only people deserving of assault charges are the thugs that entered the cage to fight illegally.

You got me haters, Salt from every pore about this.
No retard it doesn't justify Conor punching Khabib cousin. If you justify Conor actions then Khabib actions are justify.

You really are a nut hugging retard Conor fan boy

He doesn't deserve this! It's just not fair! Why are all you haters so hellbent on.........

saying that Conor started the melee in the cage. He just got beaten and choked and saw Khabib attacking his team and his team storming the octagon with intent. One even sprinted and jumped on the cage right where Khabib attacked. His actions are easily defensible under 'defence of others' laws. The only people deserving of assault charges are the thugs that entered the cage to fight illegally.

You got me haters, Salt from every pore about this.
Perhaps you should reconsider your AV. Looks cool and all, but he's not exactly a terminator.

An AV like that would be more well suited to a Robbie Lawler or Mark Hunt. Not Conor, I get tired in cage, I tap in corner and get embarrassed after the bell, I try to talk nicely to Khabib to calm him down in cage, McGregor.

No retard it doesn't justify Conor punching Khabib cousin. If you justify Conor actions then Khabib actions are justify.

You really are a nut hugging retard Conor fan boy
Khabib's actions are fine with me. As stated in the OP. Maybe this retard should help you with your comprehension.

Perhaps you should reconsider your AV. Looks cool and all, but he's not exactly a terminator.

An AV like that would be more well suited to a Robbie Lawler or Mark Hunt. Not Conor, I get tired in cage, I tap in corner and get embarrassed after the bell, I try to talk nicely to Khabib to calm him down in cage, McGregor.

It's just a nod to this.

Here is the thing. He has a lot of guts. I am someone that was a big boxing fan, and most of the big time boxers of this and past era's flat out ducked certain fights, or avoided them for a long time. Rarely did they go right after them when the public was asking for it. Hell as one example it took Ray 5 years to get in the ring with Hagler. He used his bad eye as an excuse all while constantly teasing that he might come back. He finally agreed after sitting ringside watching Hagler, and thinking that Hagler had declined. Floyd/Manny took 5 years longer than it should have as well. De la Hoya was a guy that always fought all of the best, and as a result he has losses in some big fights. But when you take on the best in their primes, that is likely to happen. Conor always takes on the best.

Aldo in his prime
Called out RDA in his prime
Eddie in his prime
Now Khabib..

He fights the best..

Really, you cannot take seriously the creepy haters and lovers of Conor. Both have made him what he is today. But they were both idiots for what happend, both deserved to be punished.

But all the creepy haters saying he is finished fail to understand that one of the reasons he is so huge, is the creepy haters who cannot stop talking about him! Pay for his events to watch him lose so they can post hundreds of threads about how terrible he is, most evil man in the world! lol

But at the end of the day, they both went too far. I thought Khabib was better than this, but Conor made it personal talking about his religon, dad, country etc. I think he went to far. No excuses for what Khabib and his team done though.

It's just a nod to this.

Yeah that's cool and all, but I think it's kind of laughable going by the fact that he's not at all known as a durable fighter. In fact he's known as being a bit of a mental midget when things go downhill.

He is known now as the man who panic wrestled Nate not to get knocked out, ran from him not to get knocked out and also got dropped by a stiff wrestler who allegedly has no idea how to strike.

Yeah that's cool and all, but I think it's kind of laughable going by the fact that he's not at all known as a durable fighter. In fact he's known as being a bit of a mental midget when things go downhill.

He is known now as the man who panic wrestled Nate not to get knocked out, ran from him not to get knocked out and also got dropped by a stiff wrestler who allegedly has no idea how to strike.
You're welcome to laugh at it mate.

You're welcome to laugh at it mate.
I'm only giving you some jip, cannot let you boys talk all that ballax and just get away scot free.

It'll pass, give it a few more months.

I'm only giving you some jip, cannot let you boys talk all that ballax and just get away scot free.

It'll pass, give it a few more months.
All good bro. It's time for a change anyway, I just haven't gotten around to it in the last 4 years lol

All good bro. It's time for a change anyway, I just haven't gotten around to it in the last 4 years lol
What was your take on the fight, from a completely unbiased view? What were you thinking during the broadcast?

What was your take on the fight, from a completely unbiased view? What were you thinking during the broadcast?
Obviously I can't be completely objective but I saw the fight going a few different ways and the way it went down was one of the possibilities I envisioned. I bet a couple hundred on McGregor before the fight but after R1 I rang up and threw a thousand on Khabib because I thought Conor looked gassed and in defence mode. At least that means I can be kind of objective when $$ are on the line haha.

I thought the gameplan was wrong. Kavanagh confirmed what I thought on Rogan's podcast saying that they always planned on waiting out the first couple of rounds while trying to conserve energy to make his play in the 3rd/4th. He didn't have anything left in the tank, and how they thought that he would is beyond me. Especially with the ring rust factor (which is real regardless what Cruz says).

Strikers rarely beat wrestlers if they are evenly matched. Conor doesn't necessarily need Khabib to come forward to land but that TD threat fucks with everything. I think the pivotal moment was when he made a few small errors in positioning during the first TD attempt and ended up sitting against the cage. If he stuffed it, dude......This fight could have been very different.

In all honesty I think Khabib wins more than Conor over a ten fight sample.

I thought Conor done well with the take down defence earlier on, but it was the little mistakes in defence that cost him.
Khabib is a beast, and I believe the best fighter in the world. Absolutly no shame in losing to him.

Also the neck crank was lethal! People saying he was a wimp for tapping, even though it was not below the chin obviously do not know what a neck crank is :(

Conor was not embarrassed at all, just came up against a better fighter!

Back