F*** Slavery, F*** Racism!!!!

Read a newspaper. ISIS is being devastated and have basically been wiped off the map. They have basically been completely driven out of Iraq and Syria.

Do your homework next time.
prove trump is doing it because there are other countries fighting isis.

What do you live under a rock?

Huge report of Slavery in Libya with nasty looking atrocities taking place.

You can Google videos and images that are coming in from over there and it's fucking disgusting
Dude aint using internet for news

Whatever is happening in the Middle East is done and permitted by Islam.

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/tax-incentives-using-minorityowned-business-30659.html
"The federal government passed the first laws offering legislative provisions encouraging minority-owned businesses under President Richard Nixon's administration."

Westerners ended slavery. America gives affirmative action now.

I'm tired of all this racism talk. Liberals now use it to play the victim.

We should move forward with lower taxes, more security, and more jobs. Never vote Democrat. Recently a murderer with a gun was set free after Californian jurors let him go.

Aren’t the people in Lybia running the slave trade considered caucasian and considered white in the U.S and Arab world?

No. Although who knows what lurks behind the curtain. It wouldn’t appear the EU is rushing to put an end to it even though France, UK, and our Obama/Clinton are responsible for the state of Libya as chaos and a haven for human trafficking. I’m sure a very diverse set of people have their fingers in this pie. On the surface though, it’s islamic State in Libya..which means North African and Arabic..maybe some whites from the caucuses and whoever took the trip. I don’t know their racial classifications in that world..but they wouldn’t be considered white in this one.

I am a black guy doofus.

Any one who participates in the slave trade (African, European, Arab) can kiss my arse.
What about the sex slave trade?

Slavery and racism will end now because there is a black pro fighter who hits hard. You did it.

Ngannou is awesome. His English is still pretty stilted, but it's improving at a very fast rate.

It's awesome he's raising awareness of slavery. A lot of people don't realise that slavery still exists today, mostly in the third world. Although sex slaves are a fairly global problem.
The world cup stadiums in Qatar are basically being built by slaves right now yet nobody seems to care, it's fucking disgusting

Do you care about these Africans?

If yes, then you should want to stop the human smugglers who are abusing them and selling into slavery. Very, very simple. Apparently, that is the plan.

And yes, having their borders violated by 500,000 illegal migrants makes Europeans victims of the smuggling as well.

It's just odd you made immigration the scope of your statement.

It's just odd you made immigration the scope of your statement.

Well, that's the reason this is all happening. Gaddafi warned that exactly this would happen if he was removed from power, but the US did it anyway.

The whole thing is a giant clusterfuck. A total disaster for all involved. The smugglers are telling Africans that they will be able to live in Europe with free housing and benefits, so hundreds of thousands are trying to make that journey.

Human smuggling need to end (it should have been dealt with much, much sooner). It's not good for anybody. This should be common sense.

Rogan was scared

Well, that's the reason this is all happening. Gaddafi warned that exactly this would happen if he was removed from power, but the US did it anyway.

The whole thing is a giant clusterfuck. A total disaster for all involved. The smugglers are telling Africans that they will be able to live in Europe with free housing and benefits, so hundreds of thousands are trying to make that journey.

Human smuggling need to end (it should have been dealt with much, much sooner). It's not good for anybody. This should bge common sense.
It's almost as if removing foreign dictators from power can have terrible unforeseen consequences.

Just reading up on this and almost 500,000 Africans have flooded into Europe as "migrants" in the past 3 years. They go through Libya on the way to Europe.

Want to solve the problem? Stop the human smugglers flooding Africans into Europe. Simple as that. There is no reason for them to be illegally migrating in the first place.
I bet the West is pulling the strings behind this slavery debacle in Libya as a way to counter the migrant threat.

No. Although who knows what lurks behind the curtain. It wouldn’t appear the EU is rushing to put an end to it even though France, UK, and our Obama/Clinton are responsible for the state of Libya as chaos and a haven for human trafficking. I’m sure a very diverse set of people have their fingers in this pie. On the surface though, it’s islamic State in Libya..which means North African and Arabic..maybe some whites from the caucuses and whoever took the trip. I don’t know their racial classifications in that world..but they wouldn’t be considered white in this one.
It’s Europeans as well. Former slaves have confirmed.

Back