Fabricio Werdum Refuses to Renew UFC Contract

Should he be inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's getting KO'ed by Gus. Werdum looks like he has lost the urge to fight

This news has definitely made me confident enough to go with Gus to win by KO/TKO.

Werdum was in poor shape last fight, seems to me like he doesn't wanting to be fighting up against the very best anymore, and that's a dangerous place to be in when your facing a guy like Gustafsson.

To me this sounds like the flame is gone and I suspect a lot of money will be coming in on Gus. Either way, he had a great career and held the belt. Good on him.
Have you seen the line? People have been betting on Gus like crazy..

What's the odds he goes to Bellator and they do the Fedor rematch as Fedor's final fight?

Last time he was in this position...

WiltedHandmadeAbyssiniangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

(Though Gus is no prime JDS)

werdum seems like a good dude. I remember his fights with gonzaga were gritty and good. His fights with Travis Browne were hilarious and him kicking edmund after the fight. I remember being sad when he beat fedor.

I wish him well in Bellator.

I feel like it's such a long time since Werdum was relevant in HW division but the Volkov loss was only two years ago. Who knows maybe the "old bastard" will turn things around one more time?

I've never ever liked Werdum - I'll admit it. Only when he was fighting Browne/Edmen. I won't miss him and he seems well past his prime now, however, I do think he beats Gustafsson on his way out. Probably joins Bellator's ancient HW division, him vs. Mir was a fight I always wished I'd seen.

most 42 year-olds don't need trt.
Medically, their T levels aren't so bad they have erectile dysfunction or other medical problems. For athletic performance though, they absolutely do.

Werdum will get hurt if he keeps fighting in the UFC. Needs to join the Bellator Senior Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back