FACT: its only the casuals who don't like Izzy's fight style.

Nobody denies his talent, but you're not going to stand there and feed me shit and tell me it's sugar when you tell me adesanya is an exciting fighter

One of the worst fights I’ve ever seen. Like Francis Lewis nearly bad.

I feel like a good wrestler would get him down and own him.
It's not about his style as much as how much he talks it up and at times doesn't back it up.

undertaker theme, urns and al the "i will put on a show, break your face" talk just to give us a fight like this.

hes a great fighter but this was hard to watch. if you claim you loved it and youre a liar and just want to make it seem like youre some mma guru. everybody would prefer adesanya being aggressive and going for the finish, especially vs cannonier who is not in his league

Ac to Op, everyone who don't like adasanya's style is a casual by default!

I suppose Alex Pereira must be a casual too then.
Hopefully he gets to the level of the moron that shat out this post by the time he faces Adesanya.

Honestly these kinds of threads are becoming the lowest level shitposts on this forum. "You can't hold an opinion different to me without being x"

He's great.

His fights are boring to watch.

Both of those are true.

It was a decent sparring match between Izzy & Jared

00:58. "This fight did not excite me and I know for a fact it didn't excite the fans as everyone was booing".
This is coming from someone who has outpointed Adesanya and knocked him out on 2 separate occasions.

Hang your head in shame that you made this thread and learn that you back yourself into a corner when you make "All people who disagree with me are X" type posts. Move on and be better.

It's totally acceptable and compatible saying that he's great but this fight was awful. Both are true statements.

02f76bb0dcf244c8gen.png

He’s in the weakest division and moved up to the second/ equally as bad division and lost .. his days are numbered though Pereira is going to put him to sleep again.

Guys like Conor easily finish their opponents if there's that much of a gap in striking ability. Izzy is boring.

I'm no casual. I can see how good Izzy skillet is. It's frustrating when he doesn't use it to full potential.
This

Izzy is a better fighter from top to bottom than McGregor was, is, or ever will be. You just had to throw your McGregor fanboyism into the equation, huh?

Nah, Conor (before mayweather) was faster sharper had better movement timing accuracy and power. Just a more dynamic striker.

Cannonier left tons of holes and openings the entire fight, and Izzy barely did any damage (besides the eyepoke). If Conor had that many opportunities he would've easily finished. He's just better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back