FAKE Gloves Thread ebay, Grants, Reyes.

Looks like this guy is selling the fake winnings too. craw.ror .

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/winning-boxing-gloves-/331925660819?hash=item4d484fa493:g:eiwAAOSw0kNXhkE0

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Looking at his feedback hes sold a few before.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

These are comical, sad thing is some unlucky person will buy thinking their genuine... :mad:
Screenshot_20160803-222201.png

Lma

LMAO. Worst looking Twins gloves I ever saw. You can tell they are made with a PU kind of fake leather.
I knew something was up there. Lmao. There's a bunch of Chinese clones. I wonder is these would be on par with a set of generic title gloves?

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Apart from that loose thread, can you guys tell these pair is fake? I see this selling at 60 gbp, around 80 USD, and I can't tell they are fake myself, but I presume they are at this price.

EDIT: After some side to side comparison, I guess I can tell the difference, but damn fakes are scaring me.

Biggest giveaway for those reyes is the little '14 oz' tab. On another note these winnings look HOT and have hybrid laceup and strap £60 not bad.

Matellic blue leather too!

It always surprised me on how good these fake gloves look as a pair of boxing gloves if you ignore the brand. Genuine leather etc all that, I mean how bad can they be. Only thing stopping me to give them a try is the fake branding.

Back