Elections Fakenews fabricates Trump "bloodbath" hoax

Here he is explaining how Biden beat some guy named "Barack Hussein Obama", "Have you ever heard of him?"
I like how his supporters even seemed confused.

But I'm sure there is something else meant here the average intellect can no decipher. Its not what he meant.

Trumpsters- please translate what he "REALLY MEANT"

They said it couldn’t be done.

Trump's thinking and speaking are so muddled that working through his words is like tasseomancy
partisans can insist that everyone is unfair to him for interpreting his eructations
giphy.gif

Damn those Republicans forcing women not to kill their babies for reasons of convenience....
They’re also forcing women to carry pregnancies that are non-viable, pregnancies that can cause long term or permanent health conditions for the woman, and pregnancies that will cause harm or even death to the woman. They’ve personally intervened even courts grant the abortion (see TX, recently) or making poor 10 year old girls who are victims of rape travel out of state (see OH). And let’s not forget about those places where the GOP is trying to make our right to travel illegal as well. Truly, the Republicans never stop thinking of ways to make people suffer.

I
Does anyone actually think Trump was talking about violence? Maybe a very literal autistic left winger might, but the rest are just lying.

I was going to vote for Trump reluctantly because I don't like him at all (obviously can't vote for Biden), however, now I'm kind of looking forward to Trump winning because it will piss off all the terrible people in our country.
Yeah do you remember how great it was during the 2016 Election..it was awesome. A day after the election I watched to dikes crying and hugging each other in Publix talking about it and one of those carpet munchers told the other chick "Be Strong..... This time around its going to be even better.

They’re also forcing women to carry pregnancies that are non-viable, pregnancies that can cause long term or permanent health conditions for the woman, and pregnancies that will cause harm or even death to the woman. They’ve personally intervened even courts grant the abortion (see TX, recently) or making poor 10 year old girls who are victims of rape travel out of state (see OH). And let’s not forget about those places where the GOP is trying to make our right to travel illegal as well. Truly, the Republicans never stop thinking of ways to make people suffer.
I'm Pro Choice but stop being such a Queen and dramatic about it.... ....

A large portion of left wing media invents theoretical right-wing violence wherever they can, while simultaneously advocating for repeat violent criminals to be let out on the streets to continue to perpetrate real violence on innocent civilians. They invent violence for political gain while supporting real violence. The only question is how many people are still dumb enough (or biased enough) to fall for it.

I

Yeah do you remember how great it was during the 2016 Election..it was awesome. A day after the election I watched to dikes crying and hugging each other in Publix talking about it and one of those carpet munchers told the other chick "Be Strong..... This time around its going to be even better.
I think this says it all about the kind of people we're dealing with. "Let's elect a corrupt, incompetent aspiring tyrant because it will make people mad!" You people would cut yourselves with razors if Fox News told you it would hurt liberals more.

I'm Pro Choice but stop being such a Queen and dramatic about it.... ....
Every single thing I said is true though, and easily verifiable. I don’t want to derail this fine thread we’re in, but I’ll give you one example.

This woman lives in OK, where there are 3 different laws prohibiting abortions on the books, which all contradict each other as to when exceptions are allowed. She had planned on keeping the baby once born, they wanted it. But she had a partial molar pregnancy, a rare complication in which the placenta has irregular tissue, which can cause a rare form of cancer.

If left untreated—and by “treatment” I mean, “have an abortion performed,” as that is the medical handling—it can cause death to the pregnant woman.

But doctors didn’t feel they could perform the abortion legally, until death was imminent.

They said, 'The best we can tell you to do is sit in the parking lot, and if anything else happens, we will be ready to help you. But we cannot touch you unless you are crashing in front of us or your blood pressure goes so high that you are fixing to have a heart attack.'"

And so she waited in the parking lot for 3 hours until her vital signs crashed and she was literally about to die, and only them could doctors perform the abortion that they were always going to have to perform to save her life,

Go ahead and call me a drama queen if it helps you sleep better at night. But this exactly the kind of suffering that Republicans have brought upon women all over this country.

For me, it seems like it's another overblown controversy with Trump. My favorite being the Koi fish debacle during the Japan visit.

But as a point. It really shows that the media does view their viewership as complete morons when they gaslight them with obvious bullshit like this.

I mean it's nothing new that the media pulls this shit all the time. I still remember the one CNN report about Milwaukee riots that finally woke my ass up to this bullshit game.

Trump has owned up to the fact that he doesn't read but he does consume this mainstream garbage news media, he clearly picked up this particular lingo directly from the media
As I have already made clear, he picked it up directly from Roger Stone.

The crazy leftist cult got their marching order to relentlessly repeat the "bloodbath" hoax. They are in too deep now, even though they know it is completely false. They are too afraid to stray away from their cult and now feign ignorance to support their outright lies. These people are either downright dishonest or incredibly stupid, most are probably both.

As I have already made clear, he picked it up directly from Roger Stone.
Roger Stone and Trump both need to turn off the TVs, apparently, or did you want to clear up where Roger Stone picked it up

Once again the side of “everyone else is always butt hurt” is butt hurt again.

I’m sure trump isn’t smart enough to know that words have the ability to register in listeners subconscious. you’ll see words like fight, stand your ground, etc thrown around during his speeches. It’s a common tactic. Sarah palin did it with symbols resembling cross hairs and used words like fight and stand up etc. Republican politicians have portrayed their Jewish opponents with bigger noses or with money in backdrop. it’s edging close to stepping over the line, but there will always be a defence too, well I was talking about something else.

Roger Stone and Trump both need to turn off the TVs, apparently, or did you want to clear up where Roger Stone picked it up
I hope people remember this is just the Roger Stone strategy from 2016 all over again. He literally put those words in Trump's disgusting pie hole.

I've posted this lots of times in the past but I think it bears repeating, per NPR, August 7 2016,
"I'm telling you, Nov. 8, we'd better be careful, because that election is going to be rigged," Trump told Fox News earlier this week. "And I hope the Republicans are watching closely or it's going to be taken away from us."

His former adviser and longtime associate Roger Stone elaborated later in the week that the campaign should encourage supporters to challenge any unfavorable results.

"I think he's gotta put them on notice that their inauguration will be a rhetorical, and when I mean civil disobedience, not violence, but it will be a bloodbath," he said. "The government will be shut down if they attempt to steal this and swear Hillary in. No, we will not stand for it. We will not stand for it."

I'm annoyed that none of the media outlets reporting on this outrageous comment by Trump seem to have any memory of this whatsoever-or of they do they choose not to bring it up anyway.
FTR this post appears in a different thread but I posted the same thing ITT earlier--this one was just close at hand in the moment.

Now, go back and listen to what he said this time, particularly in connection to the consequences of him losing the next election.

Back