Elections Fakenews fabricates Trump "bloodbath" hoax

You think he is able to operate logically and that the Republican interpretation is not only correct but cannot even be questioned. My view is that he doesn't know what he's saying and throws out shit that people interpret according to their propaganda needs (the way you're interpreting him as being unquestionably referring to an economic downturn or something--which would be crazy on its own, BTW).

This is why dog whistles are so effective. Conservatives pick the interpretation that makes them feel best and absolutely nothing else is possible.

I don't see Trump as dangerous here, but think there's a possibility it was a deliberate choice. None of the people yammering about context being the silver bullet here cares about the fact in that same speech Trump called people convicted for their acts on January 6th "hostages" and said he would help them if elected.

That's pretty serious context.

In my first post ITT, I compared trying to interpret what he says to reading tea leaves. I think there's very little real signal in a lot of it so people read what they want to. My main focus here is just on the idea that there is malice involved in differing in one's interpretation. I think a former and aspiring president talking like a fucking lunatic is a legitimate story.
Oh, he 100% sounds like a lunatic. He IS a lunatic.

I think the “Biden beat Obama” should showcase how much he’s out of his mind.

I also think it’s a leap to think he was discussing acts of violence when discussing automotive trade between China and the USA.

This was the funniest part of the Colorado primary ballot case. The people trying to keep him off the ballot brought in an expert on dog whistles. Basically said he was next level in manipulating people with speech, etc.

Just look at the politico article yesterday and other media commentary yesterday and today.

They will tell us he is demented, but at the same time perfectly uses language to make them (the media) seem dumb. Hilarious

At the same time, weird to see soft TDS people still say Trump is an idiot, they don’t support him, etc. like what is he saying wrong? His point with this whole bloodbath comment is 100% accurate, just as he was about bordstream, the border, crime, school system (DEI and LGBTQanon).

Like those want mit Romney and John McCain, or George bush x2 in there? Do you actually have a real opinion?

So those want people like Paul Ryan and Mitch in office? Liz Cheney?

These soft TDSers call lefties retarded because of stuff like this, but what do they say about trumps actual message? They don’t agree with it? It wasn’t brillantly delivered? What is the issue lol.

There is no answer than they at least at least partially fell for fake news trump news and cannot come to terms.
The only conclusion is liberals are either incredibly stupid or incredibly dishonest. I think the majority of them are both. They have no nuance in their thinking, and context is out the window. They only have straight rage because that's what their cult leaders demand of them. They are all useful idiots.

Like I said, it’s much more likely that he’s talking about and referencing the thing that he’s talking about and referencing.

Besides, it’s just, like, my opinion, man.

So you acknowledge that if he meant it it's possible it wasn't an incitement of violence?

The entire reason this discussion is happening is Trump's history of incendiary rhetoric. He played with fire and other people got burned. It would be nice to see you acknowledge that with Trump, it's not a crazy conversation. Or acknowledge other things he said that day were insane, like calling Jan. 6 convicts hostages.

Or you could just hand him the easy out, which is what you're doing.

Do you think the Jan. 6th convicts are hostages and he should help them? I'm curious how far your defense of him runs.

I also think it’s a leap to think he was discussing acts of violence when discussing automotive trade between China and the USA.

Have you EVER actually listened to him? He's the incarnation of ADD, he's famous for leaping all over the place in conversations.

It isn't a stretch at all for him to inject something like that when mentioning possibly failing to win an election. I'm actually surprised he didn't add "if they steal it from me".

I know you don't really believe the things you say. No one is dumb enough to not see the provocative intent here. You leftists know there are a lot of fearful people on your team, people who will believe this propaganda, and being OK with it is gross. Have some self respect.
OK, nice partisan rant, but did you read the stories? There's nothing at all misleading in them, if we're being honest.

Does anyone actually think Trump was talking about violence? Maybe a very literal autistic left winger might, but the rest are just lying.

I was going to vote for Trump reluctantly because I don't like him at all (obviously can't vote for Biden), however, now I'm kind of looking forward to Trump winning because it will piss off all the terrible people in our country.

There's a huge portion of the country in the middle who thinks the same as you here....

And the hysterical progressives will have zero understanding how the middle has moved from Biden to Trump in 2024.

And lol at this fake outrage… it’s embarrassing and obvious

Oh, he 100% sounds like a lunatic. He IS a lunatic.

I think the “Biden beat Obama” should showcase how much he’s out of his mind.

I quoted from two of the stories mentioned in the OP. Did you see that? Would you have changed anything in those stories?

Wait Trump is talking about the economy? S*** I just killed like a dozen people with my fully semi-automatic assault clip rifle AR-15 assault rifle

Way Trump is talking about the economy? S*** I just killed like a dozen people with my fully semi-automatic assault clip rifle AR-15 assault rifle
He didn’t lose yet doofus. You were supposed to wait till another election was stolen from him.

Have you EVER actually listened to him? He's the incarnation of ADD, he's famous for leaping all over the place in conversations.

It isn't a stretch at all for him to inject something like that when mentioning possibly failing to win an election. I'm actually surprised he didn't add "if they steal it from me".
So you acknowledge that if he meant it it's possible it wasn't an incitement of violence?

The entire reason this discussion is happening is Trump's history of incendiary rhetoric. He played with fire and other people got burned. It would be nice to see you acknowledge that with Trump, it's not a crazy conversation. Or acknowledge other things he said that day were insane, like calling Jan. 6 convicts hostages.

Or you could just hand him the easy out, which is what you're doing.

Do you think the Jan. 6th convicts are hostages and he should help them? I'm curious how far your defense of him runs.

My opinion is that it’s more likely he was talking about exactly what he was talking about rather than something he wasn’t talking about.

You think I’m defending him? I’ve called him demented and a lunatic ITT.

My opinion is that it’s more likely he was talking about exactly what he was talking about rather than something he wasn’t talking about.

You think I’m defending him? I’ve called him demented and a lunatic ITT.
What did “that’ll be the least of it” mean in context?

Here’s what a real bloodbath looks like

Not reported by the mam and happening regularly now

Nice sucker punch on an old man

"TRUMP IS AN UNSOPHISTICATED SIMPLETON WITH THE VOCABULARY OF A THIRD GRADER AND DOESN'T UNDERSTAND SPEECH! WHAT HE MEANS IS IF CHINA GETS SNEAKY WITH AMERICAN AUTOMOTIVE, HE AND HIS GOONS WILL PERSONALLY SLAUGHTER MILLIONS IN THE STREETS!".
Bing bing bing boop- Trump

"Oh my good Trump is so smart and intelligent. Libs just don't get how sophisticated he is. Not every rich person can go bankrupt like Da Trump" - super_nintendo

Back