Fall and Winter Fashions Are The Best I've Seen in Years

splendica

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I was quite impressed walking through the mall yesterday. I felt that we just survived a few years of awkward thrift-store fashion - kind of like we did in the mid-eighties (and then the late eighties came along with rather nice looks).

@Cint @shadow_priest_x @Zer

I'm not super fashion guy. I just had a serious life flashback to the eighties. The looks on the mannequins and trendy shoppers these days are good compared to the those from the last few years IMO.

I wear my David Lee Roth inspired ass-less chaps every night for a brisk jog around the neighborhood.

a935fa57bdffd0896a4a23d44444b3a2cd0a3e6c_128.gif

I was quite impressed walking through the mall yesterday. I felt that we just survived a few years of awkward thrift-store fashion - kind of like we did in the mid-eighties (and then the late eighties came along with rather nice looks).

I'm not super fashion guy. I just had a serious life flashback to the eighties. The looks on the mannequins and trendy shoppers these days are good compared to the those from the last few years IMO.

giphy.gif

No one feels fashions have improved in this most recent round? Come on peoples.

I wear my David Lee Roth inspired ass-less chaps every night for a brisk jog around the neighborhood.

The man David Lee Roth copied everything from. Jim "Dandy" Mangrum.

Actually I agree.

The women are lookin very sexy and put together, something about the clothes is different in a good way.

Which chaps have ass in them? They're all assless !

I love Project Runway too, OP. It's fine.

Actually I agree.

The women are lookin very sexy and put together, something about the clothes is different in a good way.

I disagree. For some reason, Mom pants and Mom shorts have made a comeback for younger women. You know, the ones they pull up to their tits and don’t show any thigh?

I bought a winter coat that was splendica!

Yep I dressed like this. @shadow_priest_x @splendica @Zer

823bf3de20ae4cfcafb8cb5b7510f3ee.jpg

Bundle of sticks??

Gonna need some pics up in this thread TS or else send this thread to the wasteland.

Back