Fallout TV Series (Premieres April 11)

I've never played the games the series is based on and I was pleasantly surprised when I watched all the episodes over the weekend. It has not happened to me before that I finished 8 episodes in such a short time on any other series.

As I enjoy your posts in the war room where you are exposing the extreme left to their hypocracy, I am reaching out to you now because I cannot understand that you can rate the series with a zero.
It's just a joke. In the games, you get a radio that plays the same few old timey songs...over and over and over again. I know the lyrics off by heart to the entire soundtracks of F3/F:NV/F4, LOL. I would not seriously suggest the series do the same.

I feel like there's an extraordinary amount of criticism on here considering how awful movies and television shows based on video games have traditionally been. We are in a video game adaptation renaissance and this is one of the better ones.
I hope you're not counting mine. I haven't seen it. Just messing around.

It seems to be getting "Pretty Good" ratings by most in here, as far as I can tell.

I hope you're not counting mine. I haven't seen it. Just messing around.

It seems to be getting "Pretty Good" ratings by most in here, as far as I can tell.

Nah, I figured you were trolling with the 0%

I loved it. Too bad it's only eight episodes.

Have you seen Justified?

I have seen a few eps of Season 1 but didn't continue.

I think that Boyd character is the inspiration for Broken/Woken Matt Hardy.

Episode 7. How'd they go from the desert to the hospital? Fast travel?

I don't know anything about the game. I watched the first 2 episodes.

Overall - pretty good. Definitely plan to watch the rest of the series.

Excellent production values.

For me, there is lots of mysteries about what is going on and how everybody came to be where they currently are.

Never played the game. I was entertained because of the the different factions and their motives.

It wasn’t clearly explained til the end so it kept me hooked. I’ll give it an A-.

One thing I noticed is that production value and the acting carried a lot of weight. It really made me notice how bad Netflix shows are.

Jonathan Nolan was involved in this but I enjoyed Westworld season 1 more by a small margin. They kind of have the same Western setting and the plot twist/reveal at the end of the season.

Never played the game. I was entertained because of the the different factions and their motives.

It wasn’t clearly explained til the end so it kept me hooked. I’ll give it an A-.

One thing I noticed is that production value and the acting carried a lot of weight. It really made me notice how bad Netflix shows are.

Jonathan Nolan was involved in this but I enjoyed Westworld season 1 more by a small margin. They kind of have the same Western setting and the plot twist/reveal at the end of the season.
That sounds promising. The first season of Westworld is one of the best seasons of television of all time imo. Shame it fell away so badly.

Back