Famous celebs without make up who is a true natural beauty?

For some reason, I think these are just bad photos in general.

Honestly that's the biggest difference, posed professional portraits versus random shots taken by a pap of someone pulling an ugly face. I don't do much portrait work as a photographer but I can tell you this makes a massive difference.

Reese Witherspoon didn't have any makeup for Wild I believe and looked good, neither star of Blue is the Warmest Colour had any either and both looked good too although again poses and lighting help a lot.

5951157_orig.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly that's the biggest difference, posed professional portraits versus random shots taken by a pap of someone pulling an ugly face. I don't do much portrait work as a photographer but I can tell you this makes a massive difference.

Reese Witherspoon didn't have any makeup for Wild I believe and looked good, neither star of Blue is the Warmest Colour had any either and both looked good too although again poses and lighting help a lot.

5951157_orig.jpg

Yep, taking a bad angled photo of someone who's hungover is a good way to get a bad photo of someone.

If we're all as ugly as our worst photo, then we are some damned ugly people

Demi Lovato without makeup is beautiful, and I'm not saying that because I'm a fan.

4377e931ce460e55190078317b113d50--natural-beauty-women-no-makeup-no-makeup-beauty.jpg
1fd37e842ba83229909aeb5856815fd5--without-makeup-clear-skin.jpg

Back