International Far right Argentinian political candidate Javier Milei has mental breakdown during TV interview

Based. I want him to become the supreme leader of Argentina for life and then go full Manson during a meeting with Xi Jinpooh.

Argentina’s PASO presidential primary, held August 13, had two major effects on the race to the Casa Rosada. One is that it winnowed the field, both eliminating any coalition that didn’t receive at least 1.5 percent of the national votes and any that didn’t receive a plurality within its coalition. The other is that it produced a surprise frontrunner: Javier Milei. The libertarian congressman of the Liberty Advances coalition received 30 percent of the vote—the most of any coalition or candidate.

But to win, Milei will need to beat the two other candidates polling in double digits: conservative former Security Minister Patricia Bullrich of Together for Change and current Economy Minister Sergio Massa of the Peronist Union for the Homeland coalition. The field is rounded out by Myriam Bregman of Left and Workers’ Front Unity and Juan Schiaretti of the We Do for Our Country.

A candidate must receive 45 percent of the vote to win in the first round or 40 percent with a 10-percent advantage over the runner-up. Otherwise, the top two candidates will face each other in a November 19 runoff. Voting is obligatory for all voters except those 16 to 18 years old.

Which candidate is leading polling? Is a runoff likely? And what are the top issues for Argentina? AS/COA Online explores.

argentina-2023-poll-tracker-1hnp27m9rngdy2g

https://www.as-coa.org/articles/poll-tracker-argentinas-2023-presidential-election

This man was the favorite lol. If he still wins after this, that would be crazy.

why does this guy give me such shrill signs of being a distraction?

Are his views considered far right in Argentina?
The positions I read as attributed to him are pretty mainstream right in the US.
Although I guess there's no US equivalent of abolishing the central bank and abandoning the Argentinian Peso in favour of using the American dollar as the official national currency.
Run of the mill Libertarian advocate of the Austrian school of economics. The advocacy against vaccination, climate change action and in favour of open access to firearms and the abolition of abortion is just part and parcel of that. Likewise the ranting about "cultural marxism", although perhaps not the complaining about the voices in his head.

Are his views considered far right in Argentina?
The positions I read as attributed to him are pretty mainstream right in the US.
Although I guess there's no US equivalent of abolishing the central bank and abandoning the Argentinian Peso in favour of using the American dollar as the official national currency.
Run of the mill Libertarian advocate of the Austrian school of economics. The advocacy against vaccination, climate change action and in favour of open access to firearms and the abolition of abortion is just part and parcel of that. Likewise the ranting about "cultural marxism", although perhaps not the complaining about the voices in his head.
Is there are presidential candidate in the US against vaccination? In favor of abolishing the fed? Abandoning the US Dollar and adopting the Euro?
A candidate who also supports ending medicaid/Medicare, all forms of public schooling and public universities?
Wtf, he is a complete far right retard

Based on the dub version it seems rather unclear to me if he was referring to literal voices in his ear or his head. It sounds like he could be referring to voices in the media and the public discourse distorting his message and muddying up the issues.

Knowing the way the leftist media tells lies and twists words to make people look crazy I'm highly skeptical that he was actually claiming to be hearing voices. Could just be your typical leftist propaganda.

"Mixed meglomania and signs of mentall illness"..."looking unwell"...."claiming to hear voices"..."no coming back from this". That sounds like typical leftist smear tactics.

Is there are presidential candidate in the US against vaccination? In favor of abolishing the fed? Abandoning the US Dollar and adopting the Euro?
A candidate who also supports ending medicaid/Medicare, all forms of public schooling and public universities?

Ron Paul wasn't antivax (although Rand Paul is), but yes, everything I've read that this guy proposed is pretty standard Libertarian fare. Not adopting the euro, but returning to the gold standard.

- Argentina has retty good public universities
Why are all those retards anti-vax?

He's not far-right, he's a libertarian.

Back