fascinating MMA facts

Conor McGregor became the first fighter to get a KO in 3 different weight classes after destroying 170 lbs Cowboy Cerrone at UFC 246.

GettyImages-1171801419.jpg

I’m bored and need to be mentally stimulated.

Somebody tell me a fascinating tidbit of information about any UFC fighter.

Something that maybe not everyone has heard before or maybe something you learned while you were stalking your favorite fighters Instagram page.
Chito Vera has longer legs than Stipe Miocic.

Something that maybe not everyone has heard before or maybe something you learned while you were stalking your favorite fighters Instagram page.
And also Bruce Buffer got the UFC announcer job from starring in an episode of friends.

C2NHIau.gif

According to a book I read the crucifix was the only hold that Goodridge learnt before his first UFC fight, elbowing the fuck out of them when in this position wasn't taught to him though, he just started doing it (good plan too)

He also wasn't a black belt in Kuk Sool Won or whatever it was, they gave him the gi and a free lesson if he'd wear it in the fight

Matt "Immortal" Brown sells gourmet coffee and had a walk-out song written for him by Jamey Jasta from Hatebreed.

Chuck Lydell used to let Antonio Banuelos shave his pubes. One time he claims Dana walked in on them and he just said, "Boys will be boys!"

And also Bruce Buffer got the UFC announcer job from starring in an episode of friends.
He got it because his brother, Michael Buffer, who announced several of the first UFCs,took a contract with one of the wrestling orgs. He suggested they try his brother, Bruce. First event, UFC10.
A year later he did the friend's episode

Back