Rumored Fat and slow, but giving it a go

samuelsoncast

Professional Farter
@purple
Reaction score
I am 41 in a few weeks.
Typical Sherdogger. 6ft6 and 265lbs (300 at the moment). The kinda guy Sherdog wants to have success. Go me!

I haven't had a kickboxing bout since 2017.
3-1. Not much of a record.
Injuries. Covid. Family.
Now, I finally got back to training this past Sunday and realised just how flipping awesome I am.

I only went back training with intention of fighting again.

I fully expect this thread to get buried so I'll only bump it when I get something arranged for a tune up fight and have some fight footage or similar.

Here to represent the Dawg.

My YouTube channel is in my sig if anybody wants it. Otherwise, catch you in a few months. ✌

How many feet did diabetes take from you my friend?

I actually have my first foot check up as a diabetic next week. Not really sure what they're gonna do at this check up but my feet seem ok to me.

go for the body

coincidentally i checked out an mma gym in my new neighorhood and he asked me if i trained before. I said i did kickboxing/muay thai 10 years ago and he said damn thats a long time ago...then i realized it was probably longer than that lol

I actually have my first foot check up as a diabetic next week. Not really sure what they're gonna do at this check up but my feet seem ok to me.
Oh gosh. Best wishes in the outcome brah.

Oh gosh. Best wishes in the outcome brah.

Should be fine, i think it's just to make sure i'm in good health. Had to go for the eye test recently too where they put those stinging eye drops in and you can barely see anything for hours, but the results were all good.

Back