Social Fattest you have been

Highest ever was 229 in 2016. I'm a classic yo yo dieter on a 2 year cycle, but have never been that high again.

Working my way back down after getting tendonitis in both knees early last year.

5'11ft about 8 years ago i was198lbs 1 yr later i was 149lbs

a year ago i was pigging out during the holidays in january i hit 185lbs i am 155lbs now

I am counting how many calories i am burning in a week doing cardio on an exercise bike and walking i am burning around 6000 calories a week

I was 280 once upon a time but I was eating a lot of trenbolone sammiches.

I'm 6'3", usually used to hover between 210-215lbs less than 15 % body fat. One year I started a new job and was gorging on free food that the office ordered and reached 235lbs 25% body fat. Ughh.

I'm currently my heaviest ever. I've never been 186lbs before. It's really weird. I was traveling in June and then I got COVID and took it easy. Usually I'm always working out but I ended up doing nothing for 4 weeks and voila I'm my biggest ever.

Currently 206 lol

My great-aunt saw me a while back, gave me a hug and slapped my back and said “damn you’re like a bull”

I’m a pudgy fucker but I’m all muscle…aside from the fat…

I was like 225 lbs once. I just didn't care about dieting at the time. I've been 185-200 lbs for the last 10+ years...

254 at 6’1. Looked like Tyson Fury’s out is shape photos. It was awful. It was particularly bad because I started at like 165 and just ballooned over a span of about 6 years.

245 at just under 6'4. Thankfully back down to 185-190 now depending on the day. I worked nights my first 4 years at the hospital and it fucked with every part of my life terribly. (I'm pretty lean naturally if that wasn't obvious)

210 at 6ft when I was lifting 4-5 days per week. I was permabulking for a while. I don't think most people would call me fat at that point in my lief considering I wore the weight pretty well but I was a lot less lean than I have ever been......but I was for sure at my strongest when I was eating like a pig and spending a lot of time in the gym.

I feel like my body just wants to be at 185. I can stay there without really staying on top of my diet.

127 kilos about 3-4 years ago. Now I weigh 91.

Last edited:
217....dropped to 190, hovering around 195 at 6 ft. 185 is probably my optimal weight

Probably right now and I'd guess around 240+/- a few lbs... Our galley is open 24/7 And I work the 12-4 shift so I'm often eating at 0345 then sleeping... Gunna exercise some willpower soon tho...

*Edit: also, 6'4"

Last edited:
Back