Social Fattest you have been

6'1" around 205 lbs. Now around 185. I came out of boot camp at 140 lbs and I looked sickly.

270. Dropped down to 210 pounds for a bit. I seriously look like skeletor at 210 though, not a healthy weight for me. Try to sit around 220, but sitting at 240-250 right now after vacation and being a piggy for the last few months. Back in the gym and getting it under control though. Legit 6'2, and barrel chested.

Prolly about 500 lbs, which is crazy enough on its own but that was also while I was addicted to crystal meth
Tell me that aint a fucking story of strength and dedication
how tall are you bro?

prolly right now
235 at 5'10
currently doing intermittent fasting to get back down to 190
at 190 I'm in the sub 20% body fat group
wanna stay there

You all are making me feel better. I have never been more than 195lbs at basically 6 foot. Always carried it well and been semi active to active

Would like to be 220lbs jacked though or 210lbs like Coasta

5'11" 350 at the age of 15, had some sort of 'moment' saved my life was as low as 155 by 19, weak as a little girl, discovered strength training at 20. 207lbs right now in good shape, seeing if I can lose 15 more pounds

5'11, 185lbs. Was skinny fat if that counts.

I'm just about 6ft. Heaviest I got was 212, but was working out 5 days a week. I didn't look bad but my blood work showed high cholesterol, triglycerides, and my BP was borderline. I was eating like an animal and binge drinking 2-3x per week. Then all I did was change the way I ate, cut back drinking a little, and got down to 190. Bloodwork was excellent. I did lose some size, but health is more important. Since the pandemic I am about 195-198. Goal is 192.

6'1", 200lbs.

Not particularly fat, but flabby compared to usual.

Probably when I was in Tevie Miller school of the deaf, around 8 with a fat stomach. I only get that fat these days tho temporarily due to how much I eat. So yes I'm the lucky few to burn that weight without working out, etc

Over 220lbs in my early twenties, emotional eating from pressure in university also stopped exercising. Been on a journey of slow weight loss since. Thinnest since I became adult is beginning of the year at about 148lbs, once I took on cycling as a hobby and learned the benefits of extended fasting. I've put on 15lbs of mostly muscle since then.

5'10, heaviest was 200, when I was about 33 about 10 years ago. first kid was a toddler, not sure what happened. I think it was that I was eating fast food multiple times per week. 170 now, this is probably my healthiest weight.

Back