Favorite quotes from games

"I used to be an adventurer like you, then i took an arrow in the knee."

Surprising how much usage I've gotten out of this irl

You fuckin mother fucker

Michael de santa

"Please dont kill me, i got wife and kids, kill them!"

I came here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all outta gum!
Eat shit and die!
And other Duke gems.

The witcher 3 has insanely good phrases in Russian.

Beasts all over the shop
You’ll be one of them, sooner or later

The Punisher (2004) has some of the most memorable quotes I've ever heard in a video game. They truly nailed the dialogue to perfection.

Frank Castle: [During the opening movie before the Crackhouse] New York City. Forget the things you've heard about the place. About the "New" New York. Hell's Kitchen is called Clinton. Park... Full of tourists. But it's not real. The old New York is waiting just below the surface. There's nothing to help you when the darkness falls. You're laid open so the world can rummage in your guts. Just because the mayor chased away the monsters, chased the to Brooklyn and the Bronx, don't think this place has changed. Not in it's heart. Not where it lives. Do not fall in New York City. No one's gonna catch you.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bushwhacker: You bastard! What are you doing?

Frank Castle: I'm disarming you.

[rips off Bushwhacker's robotic arm, shoots him out the window with it]

Frank Castle: [narrating] I don't smile much. Don't smile ever. But if I did, this would be one.

Insert anything Garrus said while we had our moment in Mass Effect shooting bottles on the roof

“Hey! Listen!”

The witcher 3 has insanely good phrases in Russian.

One thing I always loved about Saints Row 3 is that you could have a Russian voice for your player character (At least for the female character - I always play chicks). It was more than just being an accent, it was all the weird habits she had when speaking English that made it great. One of my favourite VA performances for sure.

The Punisher (2004) has some of the most memorable quotes I've ever heard in a video game. They truly nailed the dialogue to perfection.

Frank Castle: [During the opening movie before the Crackhouse] New York City. Forget the things you've heard about the place. About the "New" New York. Hell's Kitchen is called Clinton. Park... Full of tourists. But it's not real. The old New York is waiting just below the surface. There's nothing to help you when the darkness falls. You're laid open so the world can rummage in your guts. Just because the mayor chased away the monsters, chased the to Brooklyn and the Bronx, don't think this place has changed. Not in it's heart. Not where it lives. Do not fall in New York City. No one's gonna catch you.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bushwhacker: You bastard! What are you doing?

Frank Castle: I'm disarming you.

[rips off Bushwhacker's robotic arm, shoots him out the window with it]

Frank Castle: [narrating] I don't smile much. Don't smile ever. But if I did, this would be one.

Like crackin someones skull with a teaspoon .... The things ya learn

Great game wish they would make a ps4 version just like it

Back