Media Favourite Mirko training

Not trying to be an ass, but that is not very hard to do if that is all there is to it. 8 pull-ups total, a few pushups… Most likely he follows it up with loads of additional stuff not shown here. Plus, he is 50 years old with many surgeries, so nothing but respect for the man.

Props to him for still moving like that in his sixties, but he's cheating himself a lot by only doing half reps and not using full range of motion.

Not trying to be an ass, but that is not very hard to do if that is all there is to it. 8 pull-ups total, a few pushups… Most likely he follows it up with loads of additional stuff not shown here. Plus, he is 50 years old with many surgeries, so nothing but respect for the man.
I imagine it was probably more intense and committed when he was younger.

I'm assuming that's one round and he does X amount of rounds

If you google reddit December 2023, there's a long Crocop interview to read.

Even when he was in his prime fighting, Cro Cop always loved his circuits. Lots of MMA fighters did. Randy Couture, Rich Franklin, Sean Sherk. Everything is for endurance in MMA. Cro Cop also used machines more often than not, lots of leg presses and Smith machine squats. But he always trained with a lot of intensity and his fight training (bag work, mitts, pads, rolling, sparring) was pretty gnarly considering he basically trained in a home gym. He didn't have a team, he never had a traditional "camp." He set up a fucking garage at his home in Croatia and brought people to him. He had so much motivation, though, and he was always in incredible condition throughout his career.

Here's an old training DVD that he put out around 20 years ago, which is so insane for me to think about considering I bought this fucking thing and still have the DVD :eek:

What do you think ? Could you do it ?

Here's the Google translate of the full workout, prob some mess ups with the wording. So 15 rounds of this

"This is my favorite workout.. 2 Pushups, 4 Marines, 6 Pushups, 8 Pushups and 10 Back Squats.. and that's one round that lasts 50 seconds.. doing 15 rounds and the goal is to do them under 15 minutes. My best score was 14:22 The goal is to do as many rounds as possible without a break, by the time I made a score of 14:22 I managed to do 9 rounds without a break. After that, a 15-20 second break between the rounds.. Whoever wants to try should start with 5 rounds, so when he manages to do them under 5 min raise to 7, then to 10 and finally 15. And if you manage to do 15 rounds under 15 min then you are in top shape
💪
👊
"

Even when he was in his prime fighting, Cro Cop always loved his circuits. Lots of MMA fighters did. Randy Couture, Rich Franklin, Sean Sherk. Everything is for endurance in MMA. Cro Cop also used machines more often than not, lots of leg presses and Smith machine squats. But he always trained with a lot of intensity and his fight training (bag work, mitts, pads, rolling, sparring) was pretty gnarly considering he basically trained in a home gym. He didn't have a team, he never had a traditional "camp." He set up a fucking garage at his home in Croatia and brought people to him. He had so much motivation, though, and he was always in incredible condition throughout his career.

Here's an old training DVD that he put out around 20 years ago, which is so insane for me to think about considering I bought this fucking thing and still have the DVD :eek:

amazing tshirt ,
"you have the right to remain silent"
<{anton}>

What the hell are those half reps in pullups?

Mirko just lost his Sherdogger card.

Back