• Evil Dead II

• The Witches of Eastwick

• Fatal Attraction

• No Way Out

• Good Morning Vietnam

• Hamburger Hill

• Slumber Party Massacre II

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why was planes trains and automobiles not a PG film?

I never was allowed to watch "bad movies" as a kid, and I started watching this around 8 years old.

voted for badass predator
imo it should be robocop/running man/predator tied

How for fucks sake can you choose between the first 5 listed. I have stared at it for 5 minutes I csn decide

Planes Trains and Automobiles was rated R?

giphy.gif

shoutout to John Carpenter, Prince of Darkness, far from being highly rated, but damn that movie is one of the creepiest flicks I've ever seen. I wish he would have had a more seasoned group of actors like he had in The Thing

1706894753039.png

It's an impossible list choosing Lost Boys as Predator will have enough fans. Too many classics on there and different genres so hard to compare. Thank god I lived through the 80s though. Look at the shitty movies put nowadays.

Why was planes trains and automobiles not a PG film?

I never was allowed to watch "bad movies" as a kid, and I started watching this around 8 years old.

Cause Steve goes on that one memorable profanity-laden tirade. Legitimately the only reason it’s rated R.

What a great year for movies.

1 lost boys
2 predator
3 lethal weapon

What a tough year to choose a favorite. Went with Leathal Weapon, but Lost Boys, Planes, Running Man, Predator, FMJ...

What a year.. and I had to sneak into all of them.
Running man is good.

I went with running man. It was one of the first R rated movies I ever saw. Plus sci-fi dystopia movies are my favourite

Planes Trains and Automobiles was rated R?

giphy.gif

shoutout to John Carpenter, Prince of Darkness, far from being highly rated, but damn that movie is one of the creepiest flicks I've ever seen. I wish he would have had a more seasoned group of actors like he had in The Thing
At that stage I think you still have films which didnt really care about getting the R rating or maybe even valued it so they didnt do the kind of minor changes that would have been needed to avoid it.

I would say 84 and 87 are probably the two best years of that decade, my top 5 of 87 would be Angel Heart, Full Metal Jacket, Predator, Withnail and I and Robocop.

Back