FBI has recording Michael Cohen made of conversation he had with Trump about payment to playboy mode

Can someone explain to me why so much time and energy is being squandered on whether or not he banged some washed up whore?
This is beyond pathetic.

My impression is that the christian community loves Trump generally. Am I right christian america on sherdog?

Can someone explain to me why so much time and energy is being squandered on whether or not he banged some washed up whore?
This is beyond pathetic.

I think it's dumb. I had a "good for you" attitude towards Bill Clintons BJ for reference. In a world where people grow up with redtube I don't think it's all that. Would love to hear if the christian community has experienced changes in culture here as well.

Isn't this a really retarded appeal to authority combined with a really retarded straw man and a really retarded whatabout?

Depressing that most of the people that brush off the President's antics can't display a basic understanding of logic.

Trump may be more blatant and "celebrity" status in line with today's culture, but all President's have told massive amounts of lies. Bill, Bush, Obama, Trump, they were/are full of it. Some just play their cards better than others. Wouldn't be surprised if they all call each other and laugh about the stupidity of all of us, or challenge themselves to see if they can outdo the other. You guys are posting graphs saying Obama only lied "18 times during his presidency" and such. Come on now lol. He at least said he was bringing all the troops home in his "90 day plan" 18 times alone.

Media and mass manipulation really works you guys better than WWE storylines sometimes.
"Since everybody does it, everything's fine for anybody to do anytime!"

The former model, Karen McDougal, says she began a nearly yearlong affair with Mr. Trump in 2006, shortly after Mr. Trump’s wife, Melania, gave birth to their son Barron. Ms. McDougal sold her story to The National Enquirer for $150,000 during the final months of the presidential campaign, but the tabloid sat on the story, which kept it from becoming public. The practice, known as “catch and kill,” effectively silenced Ms. McDougal for the remainder of the campaign.

David J. Pecker, the chairman of The Enquirer’s parent company, is a friend of Mr. Trump’s, and Ms. McDougal has accused Mr. Cohen of secretly taking part in the deal — an allegation that is now part of the F.B.I. investigation.

When The Wall Street Journal revealed the existence of the payment days before the election, Mr. Trump’s campaign spokeswoman, Hope Hicks, said, “We have no knowledge of any of this.” She said Ms. McDougal’s claim of an affair was “totally untrue.”

At least she's hotter than Stormy Daniels.

Anytime this shit comes out I feel for Melania and Baron. You gotta figure it this stuff somehow finds its way to the little guy, maybe through classmates or something.

Trump really does lie more than any other President. He probably lies more than any other person. He just lies permanently. It's really weird, as many times the lie is easily provable and doesn't actually gain him anything.

The big question is where the money came from, Russia/NRA, or campaign funds?

In practicality, probably more about Cohen committing bank fraud by getting loans from banks to pay off Trump's semen receptacles under false pretenses.

Stormy has unfortunate breast.

Look like over inflated speed bags.

Did they rupture? Did she ask for them to be like that?

Like those ziploc bags that stand up on there own.

I've always wondered how Christian Conservatives on here cope with Trumps values.
He's not our spiritual leader, however, he has been the most pro-Christian POTUS we've had in recent times.

Back