FBI has recording Michael Cohen made of conversation he had with Trump about payment to playboy mode

Trumptards don't care that he lies to them every single day, he even insults them and they still love him.
LOL! Are you implying that every single word that comes out of every other politician is 100% factual?

Cohen likely recoded all calls and conversations with Donald and many others. Let's remember that he was the RNC's Deputy Finance Chair, so it's likely he'll have useful information on the Butina case as well.

A lot of people are going to jail. And frankly, it's about fucking time.

I thought that also until the Anderson Cooper interview. She is clearly an idiot with a pretty face and nice body.
She's a playboy model, what else would you expect? They're not hired for their education.

He has to keep it down lest he gets banned again.
Wrong, mangina.
You idiots talking about how you value honesty in a politician is a joke, especially coming from a bunch of Hillary supporters.
You're like a kid hiding behind the curtains with his big dumb feet sticking out, thinking you are fooling anyone.

Can someone explain to me why so much time and energy is being squandered on whether or not he banged some washed up whore?
This is beyond pathetic.

The fact that he banged her is not the issue.

The fact that he paid to keep the issue quite is, because there’s plenty of reasons to believe that there’s something shady about the source of the money.

Anytime this shit comes out I feel for Melania and Baron. You gotta figure it this stuff somehow finds its way to the little guy, maybe through classmates or something.

I feel for the kid, because he has to put up with the situation plus a father that clearly doesn’t give a solitary fuck about him.

Melania though, Melania knew exactly was she was getting into and jumped in with eyes open and both feet. She can rot for all I care.

He's not our spiritual leader, however, he has been the most pro-Christian POTUS we've had in recent times.
The values he lives by are fucked and you should be ashamed to support him.
He a terrible example of a Christian.

Are you equating the traditional politician to Donald Trump? Lol the hoops you guys jump through

Don't you realize that Trump is a joke/gag candidate? Michael Moore nailed this. He predicted Trump would win and was bang on. He said the political system is sick and this is what it deserves. I don't care about this circus. Politics finally got the clown it deserves. The office of President and the political system deserves no respect and Trump gives it no respect. Good.

Remember back in the ‘90s when the people of Minnesota elected a professional wrestler as their governor? They didn’t do this because they’re stupid or thought that Jesse Ventura was some sort of statesman or political intellectual. They did so just because they could. Minnesota is one of the smartest states in the country. It is also filled with people who have a dark sense of humor — and voting for Ventura was their version of a good practical joke on a sick political system. This is going to happen again with Trump.

https://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

Cohen likely recoded all calls and conversations with Donald and many others. Let's remember that he was the RNC's Deputy Finance Chair, so it's likely he'll have useful information on the Butina case as well.

I can agree that Cohen doesn't have just one set of damning recordings

I feel for the kid, because he has to put up with the situation plus a father that clearly doesn’t give a solitary fuck about him.

Melania though, Melania knew exactly was she was getting into and jumped in with eyes open and both feet. She can rot for all I care.
Come on man, Melania was born in fucking Slovenia. Of course she'd try to marry a billionaire. Its one thing to accept he might cheat but its another to have his infidelity plastered all over the news.

This can't be the best you can do.
Ain't interested in what some TARD sufferer thinks, honestly.
All this is is more desperate pearl c
The fact that he banged her is not the issue.

The fact that he paid to keep the issue quite is, because there’s plenty of reasons to believe that there’s something shady about the source of the money.

Again, who cares?
Desperation is a helluva thing. He paid some whore off, oh no, won't SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!?
You all remind me of those old time blue-dyed hair pulled into a bun so tight it screams temperance broads shrieking about "morality".
Give me a break.

Do you know if there's any link between Cohen and this Cambridge Analytica/NRA scandal that's brewing?

Come on man, Melania was born in fucking Slovenia. Of course she'd try to marry a billionaire. Its one thing to accept he might cheat but its another to have his infidelity plastered all over the news.

We’re talking about Donald effing Trump.

She had to know how both of his previous marriages ended. Having his infidelities plastered on the news was a given and she went through with it anyway.

She was probably playing the numbers game and counting on the old fuck dying before things followed their inevitable course and he decided to trade her in for a younger model... figuratively and literally.

Do you know if there's any link between Cohen and this Cambridge Analytica/NRA scandal that's brewing?
Only that he was heavily involved in RNC fundraising. Obviously, I assume he had a hand in moving the Russian money through the channels of the RNC.

I hadn't heard about CA being tied to the NRA/Butina scandal though. Where did you see that?

Again, who cares?
Desperation is a helluva thing. He paid some whore off, oh no, won't SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!?
You all remind me of those old time blue-dyed hair pulled into a bun so tight it screams temperance broads shrieking about "morality".
Give me a break.

It really is inpressive how transparently disingenuous you are being.

Let me repeat it for the record...

NOBODY CARES THAT HE FUCKED HER.

EVERYONE CARES WHERE THE MONEY THING PAY HER OFF CAME FROM.

It really is inpressive how transparently disingenuous you are being.

Let me repeat it for the record...

NOBODY CARES THAT HE FUCKED HER.

EVERYONE CARES WHERE THE MONEY THING PAY HER OFF CAME FROM.
Also, and more importantly, we care that Cohen definitely has recordings of other, more important, conversations.

The values he lives by are fucked and you should be ashamed to support him.
He a terrible example of a Christian.
Who here has EVER said he's a good example of a Christian?

Seriously, if you can quote someone stating it in the forum, I'll deactivate my account. Super serial.

If Christians, or ANYONE, for that matter support him, it's due to his stance on various political issues.

As I mentioned before, though, he is the most pro-Christian POTUS we've had in a while. In the video below, he has no qualms about saying "Jesus Christ", and referring to him as OUR "Lord and Savior".

Only thing he screws up is when he says that each one of us is a child of God. You are not a child of God unless you accept Christ/God as your Father.

Back