FBI has recording Michael Cohen made of conversation he had with Trump about payment to playboy mode

What are you thinking here Oeuvre?
I'm saying nothing more than: it makes sense that if he clandestinely recorded damning conversations with a client once, he wouldn't stop there.
That isn't the only recording he ever made is what I'm saying.

From that, in this post, I'll extrapolate that there is more to come regarding Cohen.

Cohen likely recoded all calls and conversations with Donald and many others. Let's remember that he was the RNC's Deputy Finance Chair, so it's likely he'll have useful information on the Butina case as well.

A lot of people are going to jail. And frankly, it's about fucking time.

I wonder what Hannity is thinking about right now...

Let's not get too derailed about Trump being a serial adulterer and abject liar, which everyone knew, or about him breaking two of the ten commandments that Christians want put on the wall of every classroom in America, but don't care that their kids see them condoning Trump's behavior and holding him in the highest regard despite those things.

The issue here is that Trump's personal lawyer made tapes of his interactions with Trump, and that those tapes are in the possession of the FBI after the FBI raided Cohen's office, home, and hotel room as part of a criminal investigation into Cohen. Cohen seems to have committed bank fraud through a shell company in the course of paying off Trump's women, if not an illegal in-kind campaign contribution, and that could be a very bad thing for Trump. Not to mention that Cohen was a central figure in Christopher Steele's dossier, and that much of that dossier has turned out to be true, which again could be a very bad thing for Trump.

A question here too is how did journalists learn about the existence of this and other tapes, was it a leak from the DOJ, from Rudy G., or is it Cohen sending up smoke signals to Trump that he better use all of his power to get Cohen off the hook, or else he is flipping like Henry Hill and Sammy The Bull?

Here's what doesn't make sense to me. If he's not a good example of a Christian, why vote for him over candidates who are better examples of being Christian.

The policy argument doesn't hold water. Would Christians support a devil worshipper so long as the policies were policies that they liked, instead of a good Christian whose policies they don't like. Policies from a good Christian are probably more pro-Christian than policies from a bad Christian. There's no logical reason to believe that a bad Christian's policy are a better reflection of Christian values.

I've said this before, in that case, anyone attaching Trump's positions as reflective of pro-Christian values is probably someone who has abandoned their spiritual positions for secular ones. Which is fine...so long as they don't try to pretend otherwise.
I can't wait for our first devil worshipping president. It makes sense to have one after all the christians and our first muslim one.

I wonder what Hannity is thinking about right now...
Screen_Shot_2017-11-15_at_10.00.24_AM.png

He's not our spiritual leader, however, he has been the most pro-Christian POTUS we've had in recent times.

I really do need some of what you’re smoking if this isn’t a blatant troll post and you actually believe that

Trump says certain planned things at the right time to pander to gullible Christian voters. Same as left panders to minorities for that nice reliable voter block that unfortunately doesn’t actually question intentions enough

Will someone tell Trump to quit fucking hot women.

What a loser.
If they find a tranny pee tape I'll be required to vote for him in 2020 or lose my membership in Soro's Librul Satanic cult.

I really do need some of what you’re smoking if this isn’t a blatant troll post and you actually believe that

Trump says certain planned things at the right time to pander to gullible Christian voters. Same as left panders to minorities for that nice reliable voter block that unfortunately doesn’t actually question intentions enough
giphy.gif

And for the non-christian rubes:

161129-trump-flag-cheat_dxhvp9.jpg

Here's what doesn't make sense to me. If he's not a good example of a Christian, why vote for him over candidates who are better examples of being Christian.

The policy argument doesn't hold water. Would Christians support a devil worshipper so long as the policies were policies that they liked, instead of a good Christian whose policies they don't like. Policies from a good Christian are probably more pro-Christian than policies from a bad Christian. There's no logical reason to believe that a bad Christian's policy are a better reflection of Christian values.

I've said this before, in that case, anyone attaching Trump's positions as reflective of pro-Christian values is probably someone who has abandoned their spiritual positions for secular ones. Which is fine...so long as they don't try to pretend otherwise.
We’ll never have a Pastor in office. We’ve already had a Muslim Imam (BHO), but never a Pastor.

Why must you go to such an extreme as voting for a devil worshipper with likable policies!? Pretty lame.

Had I voted in 2016, I actually would’ve voted for Carson.

Because if he paid them with campaign funds that would be illegal
Are you ok with breaking the law?
No.
If, and that's a big if, then that would be a different story.
I have seen nothing to support this theory yet, though,other than supposition and speculation.
But, if it turns out he did break the law, then whatever comeuppance he has coming to him will be well deserved.
Until then, you'll have to pardon my cynicism regarding this shotgun method of trying to find something, anything, to bring Trump down. It has been non-stop, with goal post move after goal post move since the second he was elected.

That kind of hypocrisy started long before Trump. Christians are supposed to be all about sharing wealth and looking after the meek and needy. If they weren't hypocrites they'd be voting democrat, and happily paying tax for social services which take care of that sort of thing.

We’ll never have a Pastor in office. We’ve already had a Muslim Imam (BHO), but never a Pastor.

o-INTERNET-TROLL-facebook.jpg

Why must you go to such an extreme as voting for a devil worshipper with likable policies!? Pretty lame.

Worshipping satan or scientology isn't any less wacky that any other theistic religion. It's all foolishness.

Ripskater confirmed.

Would you settle for a Luciferian with decent policies?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back