Crime FBI uses image of well-dressed White women to depict organized retail crime

Is this a fair depiction of organized retail theft in America?

• Total voters
I'll delete my account right now if you can quote the 20 posts ITT you're imagining I have. Will you offer the same, or you just going to keep lying and sob into your pillow some more?

Keep crying princess. It's pathetic. I'm basically walking a dog at this point with you following my posts.

Deleting your account is a great idea though. Give it a go.

Oh yes, I somehow must have missed the decades of data and research about how accountability is what's bringing the African American community down. It's wild how completely uninterested in reality you conservative clowns are.

It's always someone else's fault, amirite?

I could post photos if you guys would like lol. Hell, they usually even keep the pokemon cards locked up in a cabinet behind the electronics cash registers in every Walmart I've been in around here. Though, that one might have changed. It's been a while since my oldest has asked for any cards.
I'm not doubting that some Wal-Marts in some Red Areas don't take extra precautions but no where near what they have to do in areas where the majority of the customers are predominantly "Urban".

Bro, when was the last time you went to a Walmart in a red state? You can come to mine, where you will be shocked to find that even simple sex lube, vibrators, razor blades, and a whole host of other shit is locked behind glass cabinets and doors.

The dollar generals even have shit like household pharmaceuticals behind glass that goes off like the buzzer of a Final 4 game when you grab a bottle of Tylenol off the shelf.

I'm SE of Houston on Galveston Bay. I don't know about inside the loop, but most merchandise is not locked up here in the suburbs. The only stuff I've seen locked up is the video games and other high priced electronics in the TV/Entertainment area.

There's definitely not entire stores with their merchandise locked up. Even the CVS's or dollar stores in the area.

Yep...Dudes like him don't want certain people to be accountable for their own personal choices and actions and that only hurts those communities the most...But remember its not about actually helping its all about virtuous pandering.

The FBI now involved because the number of smash and grabs.

Using that picture as their campaign for public awareness is funny as hell. Like the crazy lady wearing her panties over her pants crazy funny.

I'm interested in reality, not imposing my own moral system on the entirety of society, and trying to use my personal morale system to determine why things are the way they are.

Empirical, objective, testable reality exists. Reality is not whatever you subjectively decide it to be. And get this, there are even people that dedicate their entire lives to granularly studying every aspect of society and all of existence. Isn't that incredible?!

Keep crying princess. It's pathetic. I'm basically walking a dog at this point with you following my posts.

Deleting your account is a great idea though. Give it a go.
Quote my 20 posts and I will. Will you delete your account if I quote 20 from you?

Let's get a mod on this. Since you're not just a retarded liar, surely you can quote 20 posts from me ITT, or if you think I'm a liar and you don't have over 20 posts ITT. Up to you, and I think everybody reading can take you backing out like a bitch an admission that you are just a retard and a liar who doesn't even believe the stupid shit you post.

Quote my 20 posts and I will. Will you delete your account if I quote 20 from you?

Let's get a mod on this. Since you're not just a retarded liar, surely you can quote 20 posts from me ITT, or if you think I'm a liar and you don't have over 20 posts ITT. Up to you, and I think everybody reading can take you backing out like a bitch an admission that you are just a retard and a liar who doesn't even believe the stupid shit you post.

<36>

If the two women in the picture in the OP only knew what they've done to a bunch of cans on Sherdog.

No offense, but he has trolled you into oblivion.

You are crying for mods over this? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Somebody get this man a safe space

No offense, but he has trolled you into oblivion.

You are crying for mods over this? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
To enforce a bet? Yeah, stupid, I can see where that would be a problem if you have 2 accounts to post 40 times to tell everyone you don't care and "like" your own posts from the other account. Holy crap, you're depressing.

To enforce a bet? Yeah, stupid, I can see where that would be a problem if you have 2 accounts to post 40 times to tell everyone you don't care and "like" your own posts from the other account. Holy crap, you're depressing.

So you are claiming I have two accounts or the other guy now lol?

Any more conspiracy theories you'd like to share?

I'll tell you what, I'll make an account bet with you. If you think I have two accounts and I am liking my own posts, I'll delete my account and if not, you can delete yours...

You won't take me up on that bet though LOL

"Up to you, and I think everybody reading can take you backing out like a bitch an admission that you are just a retard and a liar who doesn't even believe the stupid shit you post." -your own words

C'mon bro, you gonna be a chicken shit and not live up to your own words?

Last edited:
<36>

If the two women in the picture in the OP only knew what they've done to a bunch of cans on Sherdog.
They've made people had a fun discussion and got a laugh at the FBI and a couple just post the same shit over 20 times saying other people are "crying".

"The deep end" of calling out you demonstrably lying, and you having to change accounts to like your own post. You have more accounts than IQ points.

That's a weird conspiracy. Would you like to make an account bet on whether it's true? ;)

Can we still be friends? It seems like you really want my attention and I have no hard feelings towards you or anyone else.

I see organized theft every single time I go into stores in Brooklyn or Queens. And never 1 time did they look anything like that tweet lmao. When we stop being honest we lose the ability to tackle the issues at hand. Leads to morons like this, that instead of blaming the thieves, they blame stores. Problems continue. Stores close.

This is hilarious. Stores that close after always getting robbed blind is the fault of the "community" not the company.

Back