Fearless cat at faces off with coyote: ‘He was a fighter’

boxing-cat.gif

Another fight or die scenario. This cat was definitely fighting off his fear rather than being fearless imo.

Similar to the other video I posted, just pure survival mode kicked in.

Damn that cat pulled some jet li vs. dolph lundgren shit with the "low clearance" strategy, using its environment to its advantage.

marked:

that cat was weak, probably domesticated. I have a stray cat that loves my family and would have no problems facing off a coyote or any other creature. They have claws, fast reflexes, and they aint afraid. There's a reason so many strays exist and not killed off, because pussy is low key alpha.

that cat was weak, probably domesticated. I have a stray cat that loves my family and would have no problems facing off a coyote or any other creature. They have claws, fast reflexes, and they aint afraid. There's a reason so many strays exist and not killed off, because pussy is low key alpha.
Yea but sometimes they come at it in packs and it's good night kitty. I agree cats are alpha though, wish I had one but I'm a big pussy myself so I think that's one of the reasons I haven't gotten one yet.

Yea but sometimes they come at it in packs and it's good night kitty. I agree cats are alpha though, wish I had one but I'm a big pussy myself so I think that's one of the reasons I haven't gotten one yet.
we get a few of the urban coyotes and thankfully, they dont roam in packs. We have a stray that was born on our property and just hangs around all the time, we have a lush garden and theres a cat lady down the street that leaves out cat food...... love that cat, so friendly with our kids, so deadly with other animals <Lmaoo>.

Back