Fearless cat at faces off with coyote: ‘He was a fighter’

I bet that coyote is rabid being so bold by itself. I had to put one down that gave no fucks about roaming around my parents' neighborhood during the day and chasing after people.

Another fight or die scenario. This cat was definitely fighting off his fear rather than being fearless imo.

Similar to the other video I posted, just pure survival mode kicked in.

Good work kitty, fuck that bitchass Coyote. Should blow that away with a shotgun.

I hope that kitty got treats for surviving that close encounter with death, yikes. Hopefully the owners kept the cat indoors from then on, if there are coyotes like that.

Fearlessly runs up the pole.

Theres a reason why they're called pussies.

We have packs of Coyotes that roam around down here in SWFL. We didn't have them down here 10 or 15 years ago but now we have them all over. We have a lot of outdoor cats down here and tons of little brown rabbits for them to feast on. They also go for ground owls as well. One thing I will say is they have helped the rabbits get larger overall. 20 years ago the rabbits were super small things and now they are all almost as big as domestic cats around here. All the weak and small ones got killed off over the years leaving the bigger ones to breed.

boxing-cat.gif
Perfect hahaha

This is a perfect reason why you don’t let your cats outside…
That’s also a small coyote, at least compared to the ones we have here in New England.

Where you at in New England sir?

Something scared that coyote away. Good thing, too, because that cat couldn't have stayed clinging to that pole like that for very long.

That's true, the Coyote wasn't all in, he was hesitant to finish the job. Luckily something scared him.

I had to escape a dog attack like that once lol! We would all skateboard at this outdoor hockey rink that was surrounded by around 8 foot tall fences. I was the first one there and just messing around getting warmed up and saw two dogs roaming around. This was on the outskirts of a residential area and on the other side was woods and a train track. I didn't think they were going to come towards me at all as they seemed to just be sniffing around, roaming, and appear to be moving past. They both end up making a sharp turn and come into the rink. I didn't really do anything and just stood there thinking they'd move on. I knew skating, running, or approaching was a bad idea as they appeared to be rough stray dogs. Next thing I know, one is on one side of me and one is on the other and they just start barking at me and snarling. I was holding my skateboard, but I didn't really know what to do. I ended up sort of throwing/pushing my skateboard one way which distracted them long enough for me to book it towards the fence. I climbed up it so fast and just straddled it at the top. They stayed down there barking like crazy for a while and then just took off. I ended up calling the police as they started heading towards the residential area. These were big dogs that would definitely fuck a kid up, but still, straddling the top of the fence was probably my biggest beta moment lol

Back