Fearless cat at faces off with coyote: ‘He was a fighter’

One of my neighbors believe the coyotes around here killed her cat.
I don't let my dog out by herself at night in my yard. There's a lot of coyotes in my neighborhood. In fact, when I take her out for a walk at night I carry a stun baton with me because theyre so aggressive. Not to mention all of the shit heads with aggressive dogs that get loose.

That's true, the Coyote wasn't all in, he was hesitant to finish the job. Luckily something scared him.
Looked like a juvenile too

That was a C-tier coyote and a domesticated cat.
True. It's funny when I see videos of mountain lions and coyotes going at it around here. Those are entertaining videos.

This is a perfect reason why you don’t let your cats outside…
That’s also a small coyote, at least compared to the ones we have here in New England.
Most coyotes I've seen are similar in build. That one looks a little underfed (couldn't kill a 10 pound cat) so that makes sense. My dog would probably take out any coyote around here in the mid west (not in a pack). My cats stay in doors though unless I'm letting them out with my dog in the yard and I'm around so they don't stray.

We had an outdoor cat growing up that I'm pretty sure got killed by Coyotes.

kind of a scraggly coyote compared to the ones we have - this unit may have torn down house to get to cat. It is my very limited understanding that there may be some wolf admixture to some of the yotes my way
iStock-587918750.jpg

Back