Social FedEx Shooter Browsed White Supremacist Websites

I'm sorry, but as a white man, with white kids, I will NEVER give up any of my guns in THIS current political climate. I'm I a white supremacists? No. I just dont want to disarm in the name of fighting some white supremacist boogey man, when everything from 2+2=four, to being on time, is considered white supremacy. I will not disarm in a society that wants to start blaming white elementary aged kids for societies problems. I will not comply with any unconstitutional laws.
You've done a good job of describing your feelings.
Imagine how a black father of black children feels.
You were saying Floyd should just comply do you see the irony?

Also, @HockeyBjj

Pretty sure the feds already case this place after the whole Boston bomber being a sherdogger thing.

I'm sorry, but as a white man, with white kids, I will NEVER give up any of my guns in THIS current political climate. I'm I a white supremacists? No. I just dont want to disarm in the name of fighting some white supremacist boogey man, when everything from 2+2=four, to being on time, is considered white supremacy. I will not disarm in a society that wants to start blaming white elementary aged kids for societies problems. I will not comply with any unconstitutional laws.
All this anti white nonsense is creating white supremacists. They are getting what they wanted. It’s weird and it’s very messed up

This kind of thing is a symptom, not a cause. These people search out fringe groups.

sherdog.com

BriskShimmeringGraywolf-size_restricted.gif

So what created White Supremacists pre Civil Rights Act and progressive politics?

Fear-mongering has always been the biggest cause.

A lot of Americans shit themselves after the blacks rebelled and murdered the French in Haiti, which set back abolitionist efforts for decades. Likewise, the first KKK was formed due to fears by Southerners over losing their way of life after the lost Civil War.

Not all such fears, of course, are rational, but nonetheless it makes no sense to provoke them unnecessarily, because of human tendencies towards tribalism and in-group preference. Nobody would go to a third world country and start poking at the bear when it comes to all the different ethnic groups living in the region, because the potentially adverse consequences are obvious in such a case. And even if we pretend otherwise, it's pretty much still the same here in the developed West, it's just that we possess the means available to mitigate the worst possible outcomes. Tensions can still spill over in situations that we have zero control over, such as individual actions taken by "lone wolves".

Last edited:
Fear-mongering has always been the biggest cause.

A lot of Americans shit themselves after the blacks rebelled and murdered the French in Haiti, which set back abolitionist efforts for decades. Likewise, the first KKK was formed due to fears by Southerners over losing their way of life after the lost Civil War.

Not all such fears, of course, are rational, but nonetheless it makes no sense to provoke them unnecessarily, because of human tendencies towards tribalism and in-group preference. Nobody would go to a third world country and start poking at the bear when it comes to all the different ethnic groups living in the region, because the potentially adverse consequences are obvious in such a case. And even if we pretend otherwise, it's pretty much still the same here in the developed West, it's just that we possess the means available to mitigate the worst possible outcomes. Tensions can still spill over in situations that we have zero control over, such as individual actions taken by "lone wolves".
Way to justify white supremacy.

So what created White Supremacists pre Civil Rights Act and progressive politics?
Dude you cover too hard and it shows. You’re becoming a dishonest poster here like most of the left.

Back